The auction

Hey WatterPadders :) So  have some news :) Yay. Me and beautifuldeath77 created an account together:) it's called xoxoElmoworld123 and we have a story called 'Becareful what you wish for!' so please go check that out :) And if you would like to help me out by reading my new story 'The Bucket List.' that would be nice aswell :) LOL so yeah that's all the news I have :)

Please Vote Comment And If You Loved It Fan :) <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

"I don't really know what to do anymore. I sort of feel like dying right now. I mean I have enough on my plate already. Dylan is one. Then Noah is two. Let's not forget I have cancer, making three. And now I have to worry about a date for the junior dance. Not that I want one, but apparently you have to have one, and thanks to our school president we're going to have 'a boy for dates auction'. Yeah, it's when all the junior girls in the school come together and pay for guys to be their dates. So now I have to bring money to school to pay for a date. Yeah right, that's how I want to spend the last month of my life." I turned my camera off after that and went to go get my piggy bank.

"Looks like this is what I'm going to be spending you on Piggy." I told my piggy bank as I grabbed the hammer next to it and smashed it open. I separated all the money on the floor by number and started counting. In total I have $150.23. "Get ready money your going to spent on a boy."

"What are you doing" My brother asked looking down at me making me jump and drop all of my money on the floor.

"You scared me!" I told him putting my hand over my heart. Which was beating hard and fast.

"Sorry. But what are you doing?" He asked again.

"I'm getting money for the auction tomorrow." I told him as I picked up the money that he made fall.

"What auction?"

"The one that Patricia is making every girl do. We have to pay for our dates."

"Wait so your telling me any girl can have me, like any girl in the school!"

"I guess."

"When is the auction?"

"Tomorrow after lunch. All students must participate."

"Wow, so who are you going to bid on?" He asked curiously

"I don't know. I haven't really put thought into that." I told him. Who was I going to take? Not Dylan, that's for sure. Maybe I'll bid on a nerd. So they don't have to be humiliated by being bid 1 dollar.  

------------------------------------------------------ 

After a night of looking through my yearbook for the cutest nerd in my grade I had finally I chosen Patrick Smith. He was at least decent looking.  

I grabbed my books and shoved them in my bag and headed to school.

"Hey girlie's." Amy said all happy and peppy. She is one of those girls who is actually excited about the auction. Unlike Ali and me who thought this was the dumbest thing in the world. "So how much money did you guys bring?" she asked. "I brought $189.56. Do you guys think that's enough? Guess who I'm bidding on. Okay, I'll tell you. Jimmy. Yeah I'm so over that other guy. Jimmy is this weeks deal. Well bye." She said scurrying off.

"Well someones excited about today." Ali said giving me a jokingly look.

"Well yeah she lives to spend money. Plus she's obsessed with boys. Put them together she's just on cloud 9." I joked back. We laughed as we made our ways to our lockers.