It's getting stronger, and I'm getting weaker.

So the last chapter was kind of different. Because usually she is the one leaving Dylan speechless, so this is like a nice twist I guess. i hope you liked it. I kinda liked it :$

Sorry for the mistakes or errors. I try hard to make sense<3

Here you go Chapter 8 <3 hope you like it <3

Please Comment, Vote, and if you love it Fan <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So This is video diary number 3, and there is a lot that has happened between this video and the last that I probably shouldn't mention. But here I go. So after the video dairy from yesterday I went to to the movies with my brother, and Noah. And guess who was there. Yup the one and only, Dylan. Sorry that I keep talking about you in these videos Dylan, but you kinda asked for it. Oh, he wasn't there alone may I add. He was with Chloe. I probably shouldn't of have been upset about that, but what kind of douche bag asks out another girl after he asked someone out 4 hours earlier. Oh wait I know who, Dylan. Okay, I'm going to stop saying his name it's giving me a headache. Oh yeah, and I forgot to add that douche bag had the nerve to talk to me in the movies. Acting all lovey dovey, trying to get me jealous. Well guess what." I paused. Should I say it. I sighed. "It worked. Happy. Well you should be. Now, I'm going to try to make my video diaries less about you, and more about. Well, something else that doesn't bother me." With that I ended my third video diary. I wanted to add the Noah part, but it just seemed wrong to me. I put the boy through enough.

After what happened at school today I haven't been talking to anyone. Not even Amy or Ali. But I have to tell them what happened between Dylan and I today. I can't hold it in any longer. So I called Amy and told her to meet me at the park with Ali.

"So what's up?" Amy asked.

"Um, I talked to Dylan today." I said letting out a big sigh.

"No!" Ali said shocked. Which I don't understand. She knew I would talk to him eventually.

"Actually he cam to talk to me, but that's not the point. The point is we talked today." I stated.

"Well," Amy said looking at me. "What happened."

"I told him the truth." I told them.

"Like, the whole truth?" Amy asked.

"No," I answered. "Not that truth."

"The movie theatre truth." Ali answered for me.

I nodded. While Amy and Ali exchanged looks.

"What did he say?" They both asked at the same time.

"He asked if I was trying to make him jealous." I answered.

"And?" Amy asked.

"I didn't really give him a yes or no answer, but after he asked that he said and I quote. "Well it worked" " I said holding my breath.

"Really!?" Amy said excitedly.

All I did was nod. I'm still shocked by that response. I expected him to at least lie about it. But of course not he just loves to prove me wrong. He just loves to make me like him more and more every day. The sad part of all this is that I'm letting him do it. As much as I try to stop him or avoid him. He just won't stop.

"Hellooooooo, earth to Aubrey." Ali said waving her hand in my face.

"Huh, what?" I said.

"What did you say when he said you made him jealous?" Ali asked.