That was some Junior dance.

HEYYYYY!!!! LOng time no post! Sorry I've just been busy with school. I joined a bunch of clubs so I'm like never free. BLAAAHHH! It sucks! But yeah so I'm just giving you this chappie before my life comes to an end! I will probably post every 2 weeks. Or maybe every week.or month??? I don't know it depends if I'm busy with homework and school activities! :$ But I will try to post when ever I have free time. Which is never pretty much. LOL. But yea sorry. This is actually a pretty amazing chapter! I think it is at least. I like it! Boys are so silly sometimes:P And I'm putting the bucket list on pause for a while. Yeah no inspiration for that so much. But maybe in the future I will get some. But for now It's on pause. I'm just going to focus on this story.PLUS i'm writing another story on the side, but that's like coming in summer time when this story is complete, so yeah Hope you enjoy!!!!

Vote, Comment, and if you loved it Fan <3 <3

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

 I walked down the stairs, regretting every step I took. I didn't want anyone seeing me like this. All dolled up. I look ridiculous. My hair is tide up to the side and falling down in curls. I decided not to wear much make up, just a little blush and lip gloss. This is as girlie as I can be. The good thing is that I'm going , to the dance with Noah, so I really don't have anyone to impress. Not that Noah isn't someone special because he is. It's just he's not the type of guy that wants to be impressed, that's why I like him. Not like like him, more like a brotherly like him.

 As soon as I got down Noah's head shot up. His eyes widen and is mouth dropped. Wow, did I really look that bad? As I was running through my mind wondering what was wrong, Noah stuttered breaking the silence.

 "Wow, you, uh, wow."

 "Uh, thanks, you too?" I questioned. We stood there awkwardly until my mom showed up with camera.

 "Oh Aubrey, you look gorgeous." She complimented as she put her hand over her heart. I gave her a thankful smile hoping that she wouldn't start crying. I looked over at Noah who was looking at me. "Okay, now get together. I want to take pictures!" My mom demanded. We did as she said and took some pictures, after the 50th picture I told her to stop and thank God she did.

 "Okay bye mom." I said as I dragged Noah out of the house."Sorry, my mom is a little excited about me getting to have a junior dance." I told Noah apologetically.

 "No need to be sorry, my mom is probably doing that to your brother right now!" He admitted. I let out a smile and he did as well.

 ------------------------------------------------------------

 The car ride to the dance was pretty awkward so I was glad to get out of the car once we got there.When we walked in the place was already filled with beautiful girls and handsome guys. The place was decorated with balloons, and white christmas lights, there was a DJ on the stage playing music I wasn't familiar with. I looked around to see if Ali or Amy were anywhere to be found. Once I spotted Amy I asked Noah to go get me some punch and walked over.

 "Hey girl." Amy greeted as she hugged me.

 "Hey." I greeted back.

 "So did you tell your mom?" Amy asked.

 "Yeah I told her that we were going to go out after the dance. So how are we going to do this?"I asked.

 "Well I was thinking that Joe could take Ali back to your house or something, you know to distract her!"

 "Right, and how exactly am I going to convince him to do that?"

 "I don't know tell him you want to be alone with Noah or something."