intro

CECILIA LESTRANGE.

The girl in question was many things: seductive, sexy, sweet. She had long dark hair that cascaded in perfect waves down her back, earning the envy of many. Her eyes, a deep brown, held the secrets of the world in them as she had learned a lot of things from a lot of people. Her body was a few pounds over curvy but she worked it to her every advantage as the clothing she wore accentuated every contour of her body. She was a master of the tongue, able to string together a few words and have every person in the room at her every whim and command. She captivated all, him included.

JAMES POTTER.

Tousled, messy hair that fell just in front of hazel eyes hidden behind glasses, the boy was a troublemaker through and through. Pranks and practical jokes ran in his veins and he lived for the thrill of getting in trouble, which made it no surprise that he liked to be in every party Hogwarts threw, no matter the house. That was where he met her. She mesmerized him with her every movement and before the night was over, one thing was sure. He wanted her.

THE TWO OF THEM were similar in some manners; James broke rules while Cecilia broke hearts. Maybe that's why they were so drawn to each other.

SHE WAS FORBIDDEN. A pretty doll that had DO NOT TOUCH written all over it. A rule to be broken.

HE WAS A CHALLENGE. Just another notch on her belt. A heart to be broken.

Cecilia was just hoping her own feelings did not get in the way of that.