Sophia's Love: Christmas Special Part 1

This is only a side chapter that has no input on the actual story. This chapter is just for fun! It is not to be mixed up with any of the chapters that portray to the true story. If this warning is on the chapter you are reading just please understand this is a oneshot. Please enjoy the chapter.

"Do you have your coat? You need your coat Sophie" Daddy asked while pulling on his hat. I nodded excitedly and stood by the door. Daddy took the whole family out to his cabin for Christmas. On our drive up here the whole time it snowed and covered everything in white. I had to sit in between Collin and Albert but that was okay. I got to sleep on Collin's shoulder and play with Albert's phone. Daddy only yelled at us once for being "too annoying."

"Did you double sock? This is your first time playing in snow and I don't want you to lose a toe." Daddy worries too much. As long as I do not have to wear that hat daddy got me. Its too itchy, I hid it in the bottom of my suit case. No one will find it there.

Albert and Collin are already outside, they said that they were going to go snowboarding. I wanted to go but daddy said that I had to go with him so he could teach me and keep an eye on me. It's not fair though, I am the only one in the family who doesn't know how to snowboard yet. "How about your gloves? You are not going outside without your gloves little lady" I rose my hands to show daddy that my hands were covered with their pink sparkly gloves.

Embry came down the stairs and threw my hat at daddy's chest. Dang it! She found it. How did she do that? Daisy must have told her. "There is your hat baby! Come here and put it on so you can go and play in the snow." I trudge over to him and let him pull it over my head so it covers my ears. Daddy took one more look over all of us before he let me open the door and run outside.

The cold air made my teeth chatter together but I didn't mind it. Daddy stood with Embry on the front porch while I ran and jumped into a snow bank. I popped back up quickly and shook my head, snow flew off my head. I giggled and filled my hands with the frozen water. I tossed it over my head and let it fall all over me.

Daddy stood with his camera in his hands and took many pictures of my playing in the snow. Embry even came down and showed me how to make snow angels. Once daddy was sure that he got enough pictures he walked down the steps "have you ever built a snowman Soph?" he asked while forming a small ball with the snow. I nodded my head 'no' watching him carefully.

"Well first you start with a small ball of snow like this," He showed the sphere to me the plopped it in the snow below him "The you roll it around until it is a bigger ball of snow." We all rolled snowballs around until we made three different balls. One for the bottom, one for the middle, and one for the top. Daddy helped me put our snowman together and made a face on him.

"Lets name him Gerald the Snowman!" I laughed and hugged Gerald's middle section. Daddy and Embry laughed before daddy picked me up and began to carry me into the house.

"If I don't get you inside you with be joining Gerald in the Frozen Life."

 +

 +

 +

 +