9

Stupid monkey.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh shut up" Daddy mumbled and I heard a smack followed by a crash on the floor "Shít" I felt Daddy move and get up out of bed.

I rubbed my eyes and noticed that it was still dark out. I slowly sat up "What are you doin Daddy?" I asked.

He jumped and put his hand over his chest "Gosh don't do that." He let out a breath "Go back to sleep, its too early for you to be up." I nodded and laid back down.

I felt Daddy get up and then heard the shower turn on. Daddy is weird sometimes.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up once again to a warm hand on my back. "Sophie time to get up" I heard Daddy's voice calmly speak. I groaned when he lifted me up from the bed and began to walk to my room. Daddy is already dressed in his fancy clothes and so is Albert.

"Come on, we got work that needs to be done." he cheered me on while I got dresses. Daddy helped me pick out my outfit for the day. It's a red flannel shirt she blue overalls.

Then Daddy told Albert to put my hair up "But I don't know how to do kids hair" Albert complained. Daddy shrugged and left saying that he is getting breakfast for me. By the time Daddy got back with a cinnamon roll for me my hair felt like it was pulled from my head.

Daddy handed me my too and picked me up. "Ready Albert?" He yelled by the front door. Albert came running down the hall looking like a chicken with its head was cut off "Yep. Totally. Whatever you say boss." I couldn't help but giggle a little bit while Daddy carried me towards a big black car.

"Daddy?" I asked once I was sat down in a car seat in the back.

"What babe?" He asked while buckling my seat belt.

I took a big bite of my roll "Albert is never allowed to get near me with a hair brush ever again" I told him in a very serious tone.

Daddy laughed and wiped some frosting from my mouth "We will see little one, we will see." He closed the door and got into the passenger seat while Al got in the driver's seat.

"It was not that bad Soph..." Albert told me while he backed out of the drive way.

_______________________

Sooo this was really short... I'm sorry guys I am writing another chapie right now and it will be longer than this one. I promise! Thanks for sticking with the story. I love all the comments and likes!

-Luvs ya peeps!

Edited