8

"Did you just throw your monkey at me?" He asked as his voice was really scary. Yep he's mad.

"No" shaking my little finger him. Caden raised his eyebrows at me and held my monkey up by its arm. "That's Daisy." I corrected him.

"Well tell Daisy that she can join you in the corner." He told me walking around the couch and towards me. Quickly turning the other way I didn't get very far before a strong arm wrapped around my tummy "Nice try kid" he muttered down at me.

"Let me go!" I shouted and starting to kick my legs out. Caden didn't say anything but kept walking to the corner.

I landed one strong kick to Caden's leg and he sat me down. Great he's going to let me go! I thought but I was wrong. Instead he swiftly turned me around and spanked my bum really hard five times! "Ow!" I cried while he pushed me to face the corner.

"You don't not throw your things and kick people Sophia!" Tears rolled down my cheeks while Caden scolded me. "Now you will stay here facing this corner until I say so understand?" I nodded my head and he sighed. "Use your vice Sophia." He instructed me.

"Yes sir." I whispered

-------------------------------------------------

Corners and me are not friends. Daisy is mad at me for making her stand in the corner with me. It's her fault though! She hit Caden not me! Caden should have just put her in the corner and spanked her.

"Sophie come here" Caden called from behind me. I took that as my chance of freedom and ran to him. Albert disappeared somewhere down the hall. He lives with Caden.

Caden caught my and pulled me into his lap. "Why where you in trouble?" He asked me.

Lifting my shoulder "I don't know." I mumbled looking at my hands.

Caden's finger lifted my chin up to look at him "Sophie" he warned. Taking a deep breath I looked away from him "I kicked you in the leg." I spit out quickly.

"And...?" He pushed more.

"It wasn't me though! Daisy hit you not me!" I whined and showed him my monkey. "She's the reason I'm in trouble!" I cried. I don't like when Caden is mad at me.

"Shh Sophie, " Caden wiped my tears away. "Whatever happened between you and the monkey was wrong so what do you say?"

"I'm sorry Daddy!" I cried more and hugged his neck. Caden's hand rubbed my back in circles until I was done crying.

I was too tired to see that we were in a different room. A unmade bed sat in the middle where Caden laid me down. I was falling asleep when Caden crawled in next to me and snuggled me up in his side. The last thing I was thinking about was that I call Caden Daddy. Over everything that has happened tonight I never thought that would happen.

Stupid monkey.

_______________________________

Not just stupid monkey but stupid me! I feel horrible guys and I have no excuse either. I honestly got lazy and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I promise I'm back now. Any who thanks for all the votes, follows, and comments! You guys are great! Well its late and I'm going to bed.

-Luvs ya peeps!

Edited