20

I raise one of my eyebrows in surprise "do not be rude to me little girl." I scold at her.

I could feel the tantrum beginning to unfold. I have already dealt with a grown man's fit today, I do not need to deal with my little girl to have one either.

"Whatever Bítch"

Albert and I were stunned. Where did this come from? All of us have been very good at keeping cuss words out of our conversations around Sophia. "I would be quiet right now little girl. You are in so much trouble when we get home." I was furious. How dare she cuss at me!

Sophie sinks in her spot. I think Albert sank in his spot as well. For the rest of dinner it was just me and Al talking. Sophia was as quiet as a mouse. A dead mouse. I paid the bill and we all slid out of the booth "I'll see you at home dude." Albert thanked me for dinner then left the restaurant.

"Let's go Sophia." I pulled at her arm and started walking to the car.

"I'm sor-" she began to apologize.

"I don't believe I told you that you could talk." I interrupted her. She let her head fall and I lead her to the car. I said nothing as I put her into her booster seat and buckled her in. I shut the door quietly and walked to the drivers seat. Starting the car I backed up and began the hour drive home.

I heard tiny whispers coming from the back but I didn't look at her. I couldn't. I hated being mad at her but she knows better than to call someone that. Especially her dad. I knew that if I looked back I would break and decide not to punish her. So I just focused on the road to home and blocked everything else out.

Opening her door I saw her hugging her sock monkey and refusing to look in my direction. I unbuckled her and lifted her out of her seat. I sat Sophie on my hip as I walking into the house. I walked straight to the living room and sat her in her naughty chair. I turned it to face the corner "You will stay her until the timer goes off. Then you come to my room understand?" I question while I sat the time for 10 minutes.

Sophie didn't say anything but she started crying. I grabbed her monkey "Sophie..." I warned her to answer me.

"Okay" she said quietly. I walked with the monkey in my hands up to my room. I change out of my work clothes and put on grey sweatpants and a navy T-shirt. I felt like absolute crap. I ran my hand through my hair and sat down on my bed.

"I'm the worst dad ever" I talk to the ceiling. I didn't expect it to talk to me back and it didn't. This is going to be more of a punishment for me than her...

I heard little feet run up the stairs and I sat up. Soon my little baby burst through the door and into my arms "I'm so-sorry da-daddy!" She cried and I lifted her into my lap. I shushed her and walked into my bathroom. I started a bath for her all while she sat in my arms.

"Stop the tears babe. Its over your forgiven." I kept telling her calming things while I helped her into the bath.

She hiccupped while I washed her hair. My baby was heartbroken. I tried to finish the bath quickly. Soon I pulled her out and wrapped her in a towel "Aw my little fishy!" I tried to make her laugh. She giggled a little but hung her arms around my neck. I drained her bath.

"What PJs do you want little nemo?" I ask while walking out of the bathroom.

"Can I just have one of your shirts?" She asked. I smile and enter my closet.

"Which one?" I direct her to my shirts. She picks one of my worn out black shirts and I pull it off the hanger. We walked into her room and I grabbed underwear for her. I helped her get dressed and laughed when I saw that my shirt went past her knees.

I grabbed her brush and sat her in front of me "Baby we need to talk." I state.

Sophie held a barbie brush and started to pretend to brush Daisy's hair. "Where did you learn to say that word?" I asked gently. I didn't want to upset her more than she already was.

She was silent for a second before answering "my old daddy called me and mommy that when he was mad." Her voice wasn't more than a whisper. It was almost hard for me to hear her.

What kind of life did she have before me? That sounds horrible!

I finished brushing her hair and pulled her into my lap "well we know now not to call anyone that, it's a bad word. Okay?" She nods and snuggles into my lap.

"I love you baby" I tell her while I put her half asleep body under the covers.
"I love you too daddy" she whispers.

I left her night light on and her bedroom door open just a tad. Walking into my bedroom I see a empty bed. It saddens me to know that she is sleeping in her own bed. I pull back the covers and slide in. I fell asleep so quickly that I didn't even have time to have a second thought.

__________________

Well that happened... How was it?

Did you guys like it?

What do you think about Caden upcoming crush on Embry?

We got to see a little bit into the relationship Sophie's father and mother had. I'm sure we will see a lot more of that relationship later on.

Ok welp I updated 4 times today so I think I might be done for the day... Might be. We'll see.

Alright luvs ya peeps!

Peace

Edited