Ending

This my loves is where I leave the story off. Now I know most of you are going to freak out but I ask you to read through this entire chapter before you comment anything rude and/or offensive.

First off and in my opinion most importantly. THANK YOU! I did not think this story would make it this far and get such a following behind it. This story has so many grammatical and spelling errors (Ex. the chapter where I meant to put blue shirt but instead it says blue shit). Most of the pictures don't add up since I am in the middle of replacing them all. And their are a lot of little details that I need to add into this story. The fact that you all continued to read this story with those amaze me.  All the comments make me laugh and smile and I catch myself sometimes when I am feeling depressed I look to those comments to make me feel better. I can't explain how much you all mean to me and how much my confidence, not only as a writer but as a person, has grown because of you all. You all sat through long, long breaks and chapters that don't really have super exciting moments to watch as the whole story unfolds. 

I started this story all the way back in late 2015/early 2016. That means this story is about 3 years old. Sophia's Love is like my child (Minus my pets ha ha) so I take this story very seriously. I realize that there are a lot of unanswered questions in this story. Victor Gregory, Julie Michaels, Rosilina, and Sophie is still in the hotel room. For those of you who figured out who Rose was before Chapter 31 & Chapter 32 good job! Yes, Rose is Sophia's mother. Lots of you are mad at how Rose can leave her daughter then all of a sudden want her back. We don't truly know the whole back story. Lots of you also want revenge on Julie Michaels for what she has done to Sophie. That will all be sorted out. 

Now to what most of you all are excited over. Will the be a sequel? NOPE. 

Ha ha just kidding. Of course there will be book 2 of Sophia's Love. Different name probably. Different plot, characters, ages, relationships (no Caden & Albert are not going to get together but I can still keep their feisty relationship in book 2). I do not want to expose too much of the next book since I have the rough draft of the first 4 chapters. I will tell you that it does not start off where this book ends.  It is going to be a whirl wind of feelings and emotions just letting you know. Book 2 does not have an official title yet and most likely wont have one until I post the first chapters. I first need to really go in depth to this book and highly edit and tweak a few things so book 2 will not be out for a few weeks. I do plan on posting a notice once book 2 goes up. 

I am always willing to take in new ideas and thoughts about book 1 and not book 2. I would like to hear a few things from you all.

1. What was your favorite part about Sophia's Love?

Mine personally was the whole story because I wrote it .

2. Who is your favorite character?

I think the obvious is Sophia but my second favorite would have to be Albert because he is so sassy and can always put Caden in his place.

3. Who is your least favorite character?

I really can't choose on this one.

4. What do you think will happen in book 2?

:)

5. Do you have any ideas for book 2?

;)

For the last time in this book.

I LUVS YA PEEPS!!!!!!