I Got Drunk and Married an Arrogant Rockstar? You've Got to be Kidding Me! [11.1]

*Okay, this chapter is utterly short and crappy. I'm sorry. I just have not been in the mood to write lately. I'm going to see if maybe I can post later today or tomorrow. I'm trying to write another story that I want published (not sure if I'll be posting it on here) so I have a lot of things to do. :[ Obviously it's part one. *

---

Previously...

The door to Urasawa opened, and out came Brian, Nate, and Mark. Alex and I immediately separated. And walked towards them.

"Hey, Alex, thanks. In case you wanted to know, the bill was $1,520. Bitch." Nate glared at Alex, but I could hear the playfulness in his voice.

"You chose this restaurant. You pay. Bastard."

"Did you at least get lucky with the girl?" He questioned. I crossed my arms across my chest, after I flipped him off, and glared at him.

The guys gave the valet their tickets, and a few other valet men went to retrieve the cars. We waited at the entrance for them.

Alex wrapped an arm around my waist, and, for the first time, I felt like this was right.

---

Chapter 11.1...

Once we got in the car I felt the tone to the air get lighter. Despite the fact of the whole thing that happened-well, the things that happened-I'm actually starting to like Alex. I admit it; he is really cute and talented.

I watched as the illuminated street lights whizzed by from the car window. "Did you know that guy?" I questioned Alex from the passenger seat. I ran my hands along the gray leather seat.

He hesitated. "I just know he's not a good person. I don't like him."

I thought about the knife. "He obviously doesn't like you either if he pulled at a knife. He seemed rude."

"Well, did he look like a nice guy?"

He had a good point. "No...Not really. But you don't exactly come off as a nice guy once someone actually meets you."

"Really? I could say I almost mistook you as a bitch when I first met you," he joked.

"Please, you were drunk." I shook my head and laughed.

"You were too. Why were YOU drunk in the first place?"

"Sierra picked out my poison. She got me drunk. Remember what you said to her?" I laughed, remembering her mascara streaked face. Sierra was really overdramatic. About everything. Everything!

"In my defense, she was all over me. I'm not kidding. She would have literally stripped down in front of me. Hey, I'm a guy and it's not like I wouldn't have enjoyed that, but Sierra didn't come off as a person I would like. I just said what I said because it was partly true and because I was trying to get away from her. Not only that, but she was acting really annoying."

"Well, that's Sierra for you. She can get very desperate at times. And she's not the brightest girl you'll ever meet, either." I chuckled as I thought of Sierra. She definitely wasn't the brightest crayon in the crayon box.

"Yeah, I caught that. Did she really take it personally?"

I ignored the question. "Alex, why were you there? Why did you go to the party, I mean? You could've hung out with Audrey instead."

"Eh. I wouldn't rather want to hear Audrey boast about herself. You fell in the trap that the press creates. But I don't care what they say, they don't know me and they don't know Audrey."

"Mhm." I sighed. "Now we're the item. Isn't that funny."

We arrived at the apartment minutes later when the clock struck 10:15 P.M. I, despite my ADD, was tired. Overdriven. I really don't care about crap right now. I just wanted to go to bed.

When the car rolled to a stop, I got out and trudged towards the building groggily. We walked through the extravagant lobby and went to the elevator. Once we were on the top floor, Alex has a penthouse coincidentally; we walked through the narrow hallway and went towards Alex's room. And then, finally, Alex opened the door and I practically sprinted in. I immediately walked towards the bathroom to get ready.

When I finished, I went to the bedroom and got in bed. I shivered when I came to realize that the room was relatively cold. I pulled the covers over me.

Alex walked into the room a few seconds later. He was shirtless. And now, with my newfound tolerance for him, I actually faltered and my breath caught in my throat. Disregarding the fact that I was pretty sure it was making me look desperate. But I'm a teenage girl; I can swoon over hot rockstars if I want.

"It's impossible to stay awake after eating at Urasawa. They stuff you like a turkey."

"Mhm," I agreed.

He climbed into bed next to me and picked up a guitar magazine that sat on the wooden side table.

I stared at the white paint on the ceiling. Then out the window at the dark, austere world. The window was opened and the curtains blew out after each breeze. I smiled.

Why is it that I'm dead tired in the car, but fully awake when I'm in bed?

Surprisingly, Alex closed the magazine and placed it back on the table. He leaned towards me, and then he reached over to hold me. Then we were in a hug of some sort. His arms were around me in a, dare I say, lovingly hold.

He sighed. "We're going on tour to Denver, Colorado in a few weeks. Unfortunately, you can't come. It's strictly only me and the guys. You know, my agent..." he trailed off. I squared my jaw and bit my lip.

It wasn't for the fact that Alex was leaving, but because I would be alone in this apartment. I was tired of being alone for most of my life. And also because I don't know Los Angeles well...That creepy guy. Yeah, not liking L.A. currently. Which reminds me...

"You know, I think we should get a restraining order on that guy."

"Maybe after Saturday. That would be best."

I decided to play dumb. "What's happening on Saturday? Why can't we do it ON Saturday?"

"Well, Audrey's having one of her big parties on Saturday. I guess I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure if I was going. With Audrey being my ex-girlfriend and all."

"I think we should go."

But as soon as I said it, I regretted it.

----

Once again, I'm sorry this chapter/part/thingy sucks. Truthfully, I'm not in love with this story as I used to be. I don't know. Lack of inspiration? Whatever.

xoxo,

~katie