I Got Drunk and Married an Arrogant Rockstar? You've Got to be Kidding Me! [5]

I Got Drunk and Married an Arrogant Rockstar? You've Got to be Kidding me! [5]

*I love all my fans! I love you guys as much as a fat kid loves cake!

Anyway, I want to thank all of you guys that commented and voted. That means a lot to me. I'm probably going to be posting a chapter of my new story tomorrow. No promises, though.

Also, character pictures at the end.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, too.

---

Previously...

~Alex~

"How the heck do you know about that?"

"Alex, I heard her leave. What'd you do to her? Or were you just too self centered for her?"

"Brian, shut up."

"So you WERE self centered? Maybe you should just let her be."

"Let her be? Brian, you've never had a wife. You've just have girlfriends. One night stands. You've never actually been in a relationship with anyone that you've cared about."

"Alright, fine. If we suck on Tuesday, you're getting kicked out the band."

"It's my band."

"Then you won't have the girl."

---

Chapter 5...Breakeven

~Alex~

"Really? You're going to make me chose?" I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"I'm just saying. If you wake up to find that Elena isn't there, I warned you. You won't be able to chase her THEN, Alex."

"Don't expect to see daylight ever again if you do that."

"Feisty! I'd like to see you try that. You'd be too worried about your girl."

Brian and I were friends, but sometimes I wish I could just kill him. He always pushes somebody's buttons. Right now was one of those times.

I quickly pinned him to the wall by his neck. My hands were practically choking him. He was coughing and trying to pry my hands off him.

"Trust me, I won't show you any mercy next time. I promise," I growled.

"Then I won't show your girl any mercy."

I glared at Brian then let his neck go. A slow grin spread across his face.

"I knew you'd give up." He smirked.

I punched him in the gut and he doubled over. I didn't need him right now. I would have been in my car already driving to Lancaster. But now I'm behind schedule. It's Brian's fault. It's all Brian's fault. Every single solitary problem in this world is Brian's fault.

I walked out of the building and suddenly, as if they appeared out of thin air, the paparazzi swarmed me. Now definitely wasn't a good time.

Inevitably, they asked me about the "mystery girl" I was supposedly seen with recently.

I was trying to get to my car when some guy lightly punched my arm. I turned around, stunned. A found myself in front of a guy. Inches away from him.

He was a few inches taller than me. He had dirty blonde hair and one light green eye and one light blue eye. He just stared at me, not saying anything. He slowly opened his mouth to say something.

"Hello, Alexander John Carter." He voice was rough and hoarse. It freaked me out. Not only that, but he knew my full name. The only people that knew my full name were my brother, my band mates, and my mom.