I Got Drunk and Married an Arrogant Rockstar? You've Got to be Kidding Me! [9]

I Got Dunk and Married an Arrogant Rockstar? You've got to Be Kidding Me! [9]

*Enjoy! Do you guys ever get that feeling when you're on Wattpad or typing a story and deep down inside you know you should really be doing homework or studying? Yeah, I got that when I was typing this chapter.

So, enjoy. And really, if you haven't read KatKrazy's story, go do it now. Please. She's an awesome person.

The song and title of chapter really have nothing to do it. It just inspired me to write today.

xoxo,

~katie

Previously...

I wonder how many times I'm going to wake up to a note. Thinking of that, I lost my appetite. I wasn't hungry anymore. If we ever form a serious conspicuous-or inconspicuous- relationship, I have a feeling I won't be seeing him a whole lot. Unless I follow him around...Which won't be happening.

But I'm going to that concert today. And that decision will either be good or bad.

---

4:45P.M.

Since the concert arena is close by, I just walked there. All the while, I saw all sorts of magazines with things about Alex and his "mystery girlfriend."

It's all a bunch of bullshit.

The press takes everything they can get their grimy hands on and sells it as some crappy story. I rolled my eyes just thinking about it.

The press can take a one-way ticket to hell and make a story out of THAT.

---

Chapter 9...Pictures of You

Weeks had slowly passed on after that concert. I would stay in Alex's apartment most of the time. If I had stayed invisible long enough, I hoped that the press would forgot about me.

One thing that was really bugging me was college. I had no idea where I wanted to go to college. I had ruled out the option of not even going to college. I felt like that would make me seem like an idiot, though. That was something that I wanted to avoid.

Right now it was Saturday; five weeks after Sierra's party. My relationship with Alex barely moved from its place. But we had our moments. At times, when I was awake at the dead of night, I thought about Alex. For some insanely odd reason, I was actually starting to like Alex now. I didn't resent him half as much as I used to, and I hated myself for that. But I had those moments when I had a strong aversion to Alex, too.

I was sitting on the big couch in the living room looking up colleges on my laptop. Alex was with his friends, so I was alone.

The front door swung open just then, followed by laughter and boisterous talking. I rolled my eyes when Alex and his friends were walking into the apartment room, fooling around.

I recognized most of them. I grimaced when I remembered the pictures that Abby used to relentlessly shove in my face of Alex and the rest of his crew.

Of course I recognized Brian. With his wavy, dirty blond hair that curled at the ends and chocolate brown eyes. I could lie and say that he looked hideous, but that would be completely wrong. Next to Brian was Mark, whom Abby had said was the nicest and level headed of them all, with dark brown hair that curved to the left and dark brown eyes. His features were definitely softer than the rest of them. I think Abby had said he was the bassist, which makes sense. The lead singer, Nate, was the most flamboyant of them all. He had short, dark blond hair, almost like Brian's, but with a more concentrated color. He had striking, devilishly handsome blue eyes. Even right now, as I secretly scrutinized him, I could tell that he was quite vivacious.