I Got Drunk and Married an Arrogant Rockstar? You've Got to be Kidding Me! [2]

I Got Drunk and Married an Arrogant Rockstar? You've got to be Kidding Me! [2]

*I will most likely be able to get the chapters out on Saturdays. So I'm sorry if it's a long wait. You know the drill. School, school, school, blah blah blah blah.

By the way, Alex is NOT emo. :D

xoxo,

Katie*

---

Recap:

"Wow, Sierra, your house is huge," I said.

"Thanks. Anyway, my parents aren't home so we can make all the noise we want. Also, Alex Carter is coming at one thirty. The party starts at two o'clock. So we have three and a half hours until Alex comes here. Unfortunately for you guys, you won't be seeing Alex until two o'clock."

"Why?" Abby's tone makes her sound irritated.

"Because I need to talk to Alex before everyone else."

"That's not fair!" Abby whined.

"Whatever. It's my party, Abby. Now, let's start decorating. Everyone else is in the kitchen. It needs to be amazing if Alex Carter is coming."

---

Chapter 2

1:30 P.M.

"Wow, the place looks amazing!" Sierra said as she came in the room. She kept glancing at the big clock on the wall.

The other girls were on the other side of the room, so Sierra was mainly just talking to Abby, Megan and me.

The room has all sorts of party streamers and balloons everywhere. And everything is sparkly and bright.

"You're welcome," I said.

The door bell rang and a big smile spread across Sierra's face. Abby shrieked.

"Shut up, Abby!" Megan shouted.

"Holy crap! He's at the door! Oh my gosh, he's at the door!" Abby screamed again.

"Yes, Abby. He's at the door. Now, girls, out! You can't see him yet," Sierra raised her eyebrows at Abby.

I grabbed Abby's arm and led her through to the kitchen. The other girls had followed and they were all sitting at the kitchen table and chatting.

I heard the door open, and I could faintly hear their voices. Then the sound of footsteps walking up the stairs. I rolled my eyes. I can only imagine what Sierra's putting Alex through right now.

"So, I heard that Sierra's trying to make Alex go out with her," A girl from the table whispered.

"Yeah, I heard that she's trying to convince him right now. She wants to walk down the stairs with him during the party." Another girl, whom I recognized as Taylor, said.

I look over at Abby; who's standing right next to me. She has a frown spread across her face.

"Do you guys believe everything Sierra says?" Abby asked, angrily.

"Most of the time," Taylor said. The girls beside Taylor nodded their heads.

"Well, you shouldn't always believe what you hear," Abby said.

"Abby, you're obviously jealous. Does that mean that I shouldn't believe what you just said after you told me that I shouldn't believe what I hear?" Taylor grinned.

"Stop being such a smartas-"

"Abby," I interjected. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Abby, you always do what Elena tells you to do," Taylor glared at Abby.