Just When Things Were Looking Good

Isis

“Uhm Roc I don’t know about that.”

“What why? Did you really move on?”

“No I didn’t its just that we’ve been apart so long I don’t think we can just go back to where we were. We both changed some how and we need to catch up before we can date again.”

“Oh I understand and I’m completely agree.”

I gave Roc a hug, man have I missed this. He pulled away giving me a peck on the lips. D@mn them lips, those juicy lips. We walked to the lobby meeting up with everyone else

“Aye Roc are you and your girl coming to the club with us?” Diggy asked us

I blushed at the fact that diggy called me Roc’s girl. I didn’t correct him either, I liked the way it sounded. Plus it wouldn’t be long before we were back together anyway. Roc pulled me in and asked if I wanted to go. Of course I did! I love to party

“Yeah we’ll go”

“Cool so everyone is going except Princeton right?” Diggy asked

I heard Alleeya reply with a yes. I looked over to see her all wrapped up in Ray Ray’s arms. They were so cute! I’m glad my brother found love.

We all back to the hotel to get changed for the club, Princeton went to go see Yanni. I can’t wait to meet her, from what Alleeya told me we will get along great. I put on what I would usually put on for any party a cute tank top, some skinnies and really cute sandals. I put on some lip gloss, threw my hair in a messy bun, and walked out of the bathroom to see if Alleeya liked my outfit.

“You’re not wearing that are you?” Alleeya asked me with a stank look on her face. I’m not sure if I should beat her down just yet. She looked like she could fight to so I calmed my nerves.

“Yeah why?” I asked looking down at my outfit. I thought it was cute

“Its cute but it no LA club material cute.”, Alleeya explained as she patted the bed telling me to come sit down beside her. “Sweetheart if you wanna keep Rocs attention on you at that club you have to dress a little more uhm expressive. There are gonna be girls there with their @ss, t!ts and pu$sy practically hanging out! So you have to kill them with sexiness and class.”

“Uhm well what are you wearing.”

Wow once I saw what Alleeya was wearing I knew I had to step my game up tremendously.

“Uhm Alleeya, I don’t have any clothe like that!” I said getting a little nervous

“Don’t worry Isis, we’re friends now and I take care of my friends!” she said grabbing my hand. “I have the perfect dress for you! I just bought it today when I was out with diggy.”

“Uhm Alleeya not that anything is wrong with your dress but I don’t want it to be so revealing.”

Alleeya pulled out this beautiful dress it had me and rocs favorite colors it it!

“Omg thanks Alleeya”

“I told you don’t worry about it! I take care of my friends!” she said giving me a side hug “Now go change so I do your hair an make up”

“Hair and makeup?”

“Omg Isis seriously! Just go get changed”

After an hour and a half and a lot of complaining from the boys Alleeya and I were finally ready

“Yeah, we will have Roc’s and Ray’s attention all night

(this is what they wore)

Clubbin by tyra-alleeya featuring a colorblock dress