CHAPTER 9: THIS COULD BE REAL

(Keisha pulls up to the house and knocks on the door)

Yanni’s POV

I hear the doorbell ring so I go down stairs and open the door. Omg its Keisha I couldn’t believe it. I always thought I was gonna meet her backstage after a concert once Princeton gets Walter to bring me back.

“Omg you’re Keisha!” i said like a nervous fan. I can’t believe I just said that! Of course she knows who she is!

“Well you must be Princeton’s Yanni!” she replied with a huge smile!

Wait did she just call me Princeton’s Yanni? Omg that must mean Princeton was talking about me! He told Keisha about me already? He wasn’t kidding when he said he rather call me his. “Oh Princeton’s Yanni you say? I replied trying to keep it cool

“yeah that boy talked about you all night, and you know that boy can talk!” she replied with a laugh

All I could do was smile. Keisha had no idea what she just did. The boy I feel like I’m in love with stayed up all night talking to his manager about me! Me Jessica, Jess, Yanni what ever you want to call me but he couldn’t get his mind off of me!

“uhm Yanni sweetheart would you go get Alleeya so we can leave.” keisha asked

“oh of course! Alleeya get your butt down stairs Keisha is here to get us, so hurry up! Oh yeah please bring my phone!”

“aha you’re funny” keisha said

-——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Alleeya’s POV

I walked downstairs to see Keisha and Yanni laughing. Okay good this day may turn out good after all. Well if I don’t make eye contact with Ray Ray.

“Are you ready Miss Alleeya?” Keisha asked

“uhm yeah ofcourse!” I replied

We all got in the car and headed out for the studio. I could hear Yanni and Keisha talking and laughing but I just couldn’t join in. I just kept worrying about what Ray Ray was thinking! What if he is totally disgusted in what he saw. I mean I’m pretty confident in myself but I realize that I’m no the skinniest person. I just don’t know. What if every time he looks at me he all he sees is my naked body. How will I know if he is interested in me or whats under my clothes.

-——————————————————————————————————————————

Yanni’s Pov

Yes! Me and Keisha get along great! Just one step closer to getting my man. I mean if Keisha approves of me what would keep Princeton from making his? Wow, man Alleeya has been quiet this whole ride. It looks like something is wrong with her. Maybe I should text her.

text convo

Y: What’s Wrong boo

A: What you mean

Y: Come on lee, i’ve known you forever! I know when something is wrong with you

A: Well something happened this morning

Y: With Ray Ray

A: Yeah….

Y: What did his little ass do. Ooo I swear if he did something to hurt you I will cut off his braids! 

A: Oh my please calm down! It wasn’t Rays fault…. it was mine

Y: What did you do?

A: Well when I got out the shower I didnt realize I was right in front of the camera and I wa naked! So yeah basically Ray Ray saw me naked.