CHAPTER 15: I WANT YOU

Alleeya’s POV

Diggy and I drove down the street to a Panera bread.

“So what happened” Diggy said as he came back with our drinks

“Well Ray Ray was going through my phone, which I really didn’t like, and got mad over or text messages.” I said sipping my tea

“Oh Im sorry, I really didn’t mean for that to happen.” Diggy said with a worried expression

“Its not your fault. He got mad that I was honest. We don’t actually go out.” I said letting out my anger

“Yet, you’re not his girlfriend yet.” diggy said in a questionable tone

“No he told me to forget that because im nothing but a… little… s*ut!” I said as I broke down in tears. Diggy rushed over over to my side of the table and wrapped his arms around me. He didn’t say anything, he just held me and let me cry. After about 10 minutes of crying I tried to get myself together.

“Hey Alleeya’, diggy said looking me dead in the eye, “your’re not a s*ut and you will never be one. You’re a beautiful and don’t ever let anyone tear you down okay”

“thank you dig” I said wiping the last of my tears.

“uh oh looks like we got friends” diggy said jokingly

“Huh? What are you talking about?” I sad. I was confused

“Take a look outside for yourself” dig replied pointing to wards the door

I looked out to see a swarm of paparazzi outside the doors waiting for us to come out. They were the equivalent to a pack of starving wolves and me and dig were fresh meat.

“Are you ready for this?” digg asked

“Uhm I guess it was gonna come sooner or later. I might as well get used to it.” I said grabbing Diggy’s hand

Diggy took the lead as we exited the restaurant. I never experienced anything like this before. There were lights flashing everywhere. I couldn’t see a thing and I tripped countless times. I was like a dear stuck in headlights, I couldn’t move. I felt scared and just as I was about to go into total freak out mode I felt Diggy’s arms around me leading me to the car. As we got in the car all I heard was Who is this Diggy. Is this your girlfriend? Kiss for us kiss. Is she the real deal or a groupie. Even as we got in the car the cameras didn’t stop. I slid down in the chair trying to avoid the flashing lights. Diggy handed me some sunglasses to block the blinding lights of the camera. Finally diggy was able to drive off. We rode around the city for a few hours just talking with our hands linked together. Call me crazy but I enjoyed every minute of it.

-——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Yanni’s POV

I woke up feeling really groggy and dizzy. I looked over to see Prince laying down on the cot. He looked so peaceful. He needed the rest, I’m pretty sure he hasn’t had any real peaceful sleep since the accident. I feel so guilty, I completely turned his life upside down. He is only 14 he shouldn’t have this much drama going on in his life, and to think I caused it. Maybe he would be better off without me? No, let me stop I love him and he loves me! We’re in this together, I think.

“Do you always watch people sleep you little creeper!” Jacob said waking up from his nap. He ran his fingers through his curls. I love it when he does that.

“Only when they’re good looking” I said walking over to Princeton and sat on his lap.

“Hold up are you Yanni or Jessica?” Prince said pushing me off him

“Jessica and Yanni are the same person, and yes I am back to the Yanni you know and love. You won’t see that twisted side “Jessica” anymore. I’m the real yanni/Jessica okay.” I explained to Princeton

“Finally I have my baby back” Prince said pulling me back on his lap

“Look Princeton I’m really sorry. I completely flipped your life upside down. I understand if you don’t want to be with me. I’ve caused a lot of drama, I know. You need to focus on your care-” I tried to say but Princeton interrupted me with a long passionate kiss.

Princeton pulled me firmly into his arms, his smooth lips skimmed softly over mine. I felt his tongue move out to taste mine, and I parted my lips to let him in. His hands came up under my hair to hold me close, and his mouth opened to dominate the kiss. Our tongues fought back and forth in this battle for control and I let him take it from me.

I closed my eyes, undid my gown, letting it drip off my shoulders and it dropped to the floor. I slipped my arms around his strong back to pull him nearer. I felt my breasts smash into his strong chest; the muscles in Princeton’s arms curled around me, and our heartbeats were in unison. His thumb made a circular pattern just below my neck. The pressure of his tongue drove me wild. I also felt his c*ck, rock hard and fully erect against my belly. I clung to him, I never felt like this before.

Princeton scooped me up and crawled up on the hospital bed to gently lay me in the center. He stared down at me with a great amount of love, and I could see it in his deep eyes. Still on his knees, he yanked his t-shirt off with one hand, giving me a view of the upper body I had admired for so long. His tight chest and stomach were smooth and hairless. “Come lay down with me,” I begged him, shaking in anticipation.

I sat up and threw my leg over his hips to straddle him, his hard ***** resting against my thigh, and his eyes grew wide. I cupped his face as I leaned over to briefly brush his lips with mine. My fingers stroked down his neck and I started rubbing his abs. My mouth trailed up to kiss his forehead, then to his cheek and beneath his ear.

Prince groaned and moved into sitting position. “My turn,” he said deeply. I sat in his lap, and he looked at me, taking in the sight of my naked body. He blushed charmingly and said “Lovely.”

He pushed me back on the bed so that my head was at his feet. He lifted my breasts; they fit perfectly in his hands, and he worked his fingers around to cup them, making me moan. Moaning softly, I thrust my breasts upwards, straining for his touch.

I felt Princeton’s long and thick package against my thigh, and I nervously put my hand out to stroke it on the outside of his boxers. Just a brief touch, but Prince groaned. He placed one arm under my neck and began kissing me again. His other hand reached over my body, pulling me closer into him. He played with my chest, I felt his hand come between my thighs.

He closed his eyes to deeply focus, and he slid halfway into me. I knew I could take more, and I reached to grip his back. It felt wonderful. Princeton was making love to me, we were connected by more than just a physical bond. We were now part of each other.

Instinct took over, I moved with him. I felt as if I was floating, my heels kicking against the covers, head moving restlessly on the pillows. I watched Prince climax, delight spread across his face. Princeton laid with me, I tenderly watched his beautiful face. I felt cared for and loved. My virginity was gone, lost to the person I loved. Smoothing his damp hair behind his ears, I kissed Princeton’s neck and felt his arms come beneath me. We were sleepy and at peace, and I knew he wasn’t going to leave me. His eyes were closing, and I snuggled into him to fall asleep too.