Everything's So Torn

Prineton

I started to sweat as all of their eyes glared at me. I had no idea why Ray was freaking out like that. It really wasn’t that much of a big deal. I just went to visit him, its not like I went back to making drops.

“Wait, you know what I don’t have to explain myself to y’all”

“Like hell you do! My baby wanna know so you gonna tell him” Alleeya yelled at me as she got up from her seat and stood next to ray

“Alleeya shut up this has nothing to do with you!” Ray snapped back. Alleeya immediately went back to her seat.

“Princeton what happened?” Ray said with a stern voice. I could tell he wasn’t playing. He inched over towards me and Roc followed suit. Roc whispered in my ear.

“Prince please tell me you’re not doing drops again.”

“Never man! Why would I? We have real jobs now.”

“Did you tell Yanni about our past” Ray asked looking terrified. I guess he hasn’t told Alleeya yet either

“Thank god. I’m not sure how she would take it!’

“So is everything cool?” I asked backing out of the circle

“Yeah everything is fine” Roc replied

“Is that it? Yall just go over there and whisper about some s.hit and everything is supposed to be cool. Oh h.ell no! This motherf.ucker better explain his self.!” Alleeya yelled out

“Alleeya shut the f.uck up! D.amn! Just sit your a.ss down and be quiet! This s.hit has nothing to do with you!” Ray screamed at her

The whole room fell quiet. No one expected them to be the couple that blows up like this.

“This s,hit has nothing to do with me? Oh really Ray! This motherf.ucker has my best friend crying and pacing back and forth, but this s.hit has nothing to do with me! How about you shut the f.ck up!” Alleeya yelled back.

I saw Yanni standing there in shock! I guess she never seen Alleeya that angry. I went over there to comfort her. I could tell she needed it.

“You know what I’m not gonna argue with your a.ss here Alleeya. Lets go! Now” ray screamed. Before Leeya could even protest Ray had her by the arm dragging her out of the hospital room.

“uhm I think this is our cue to leave. See you later Prince and nice meeting you Yanni. Come on lets go Rocky” Isis said as she grabbed Roc’s hand and led him out the door.

I turned to Yanni and gave her a kiss. We went to lay on the bed. For a while we just sat there, with her resting in my arms. I loved it when we spent time like this. I was still uneasy about her crying so I decided to ask her about it.

“So are you gonna tell me why you were crying. Not right now, Prince. I don’t want to focus on the negative things. I just want to spend the last night in the hospital with you in peace.” Yanni replied as she held me closer

We just cuddled and talked the rest of the night. I’m just so torn I want to tell her all about my past but I don’t want her to think of me as another Marcus.

-————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Alleeya

The whole ride back to the hotel was silent, but everything exploded once we got back to my hotel room.