CHAPTER 12: I WANT IT ALL

Alleeya’s POV

I heard a loud crash and Princeton yelling. I ran out the door with Ray Ray following me. I saw Princeton crying over Yanni’s body.

“What happened!” I yelled as tears poured down my face. I got no reply from him.

“What happened! What did you do! What did you say you son of a *****! Why arent you answering me! Say something got dammit” I continued to yell as I was hitting him. Why wouldn’t he answer me. I felt ray ray pull me oh him.

“Baby calm down please calm down and stop yelling.” he said with a gentle calm voice as he stroked the side of my face. I couldn’t take it I just broke down crying. I felt my heart cave in as i was buried deep inside of ray ray’s chest. As I heard the ambulance pull up I couldn’t take it anymore and I collapsed. I felt ray’s strong arm pull me up as he carried me into van so we could go see how Yanni was doing. -——————————————————————————————————————————————————————- Princeton’s POV

I got on my knees as i crawled over yanni. It killed me to see her gorgeous face laying their life less. i began to cry. It was too much, I felt like i finally found a girl that I could grow to love and in an instant she is taken away from me.

“yanni baby please wake up. Don’t leave me. Wake up please wake up. I cant i wont move until your’re awake! Please yanni don’t leave me” I cried choking on my words because I was short of breath. I planted a kiss on yanni’s sweet lips and I felt her move.

“Yanni are up awake” I whispered as a wave of excitement and nervousness spread through my body.

“Prince I would never leave you.” she lowly whispered as she fell unconscious

I broke down and started crying my eyes out. I heard Alleeya yelling and hitting on my but I wouldn’t move and I couldn’t speak. I just took the pain that came with her hits. Nothing could be worst than the pain I am feeling right now. I heard the ambulance pull up and i watched them take yanni in the back of the truck. I got in the back and held her hand all the way to the hospital. -——————————————————————————————————————————————————————- (Everyone is sitting in the waiting room waiting for the Doctor to come out)

Alleeya’s POV

“Princeton can you please explain what happened.” I begged. Not knowing what went down was killing me.

Princeton took a deep breath and explained what happened. I wanted to be angry at Prince but I couldn’t. I just had to accept what happened and pray for the best.

“uhm excuse me are you guys here to see Jessica Yanni Gaskin?” the doctor asked

“yes” i replied as I jumped up and grabbed my purse. Everyone else followed suit. I reached out for Ray’s hand to grab. I really needed his strenght right now. We all walked into the hospital room to find yanni watching family guy. I immediately felt relieved. My best friend was gonna be okay.

I ran over to her and gave her a super tight hug. “Don’t you ever scare me like that again okay! I love you too much to loose you”

“Girl a little smart car cant stop a true thug” yanni replied. I started laughing. Im so glad she is okay

“Hey I have some one who would like to see you girl.” I said as I pulled Princeton towards yanni -——————————————————————————————————————————————————————- Princeton’s POV

“Omg Yanni I love you dont ever do this again and im so sorry for telling you like that” I said as I kissed those beautiful soft lips

“uhm your really cute and all and I enjoyed that kiss but who is Yanni?” she replied

I turned around really fast and shot the doctor a confused look. I heard Alleeya speak.

“Uhm why doesnt she rember who she is? She cant have amnesia because she clearly remembered me!’ she said with a very stern voice

“Its common for a victim to split their names up and create different personalities after a car hit. Out of 1,0143 times this has happen every single person was back to normal in a week, so don’t stress over it.” the doctor explained.

That calmed my nerves just a little bit. I walked over and sat down in the chair beside yanni. I asked for everyone to leave so I can have some alone time with Yanni.

“So you really dont know who I am?” i asked her with a worried tone

“no but i really would like to get to know you. Hi im Jessica but you can call me Jess.” she said as she reached out her hand for me to shake

“I know who you are.” a said as i ran my hand through my curls and buried my face in my hands.

“are you okay” she asked

“im fine” i said bluntly. I cant believe she doesn’t remember me. The only girl who has my heart doesn’t remember me. Damn. I sat like this for 5 minutes thinking about this situation. When I heard her speak.

“Prince why are you sitting so far away from me? I know Im in a hospital but I don’t have a disease.” she said

“You remember me?” I asked with anxiousness in my voice

“Of course I remember you. How could I forget you Princeton. Now come over here and give Yanni a kiss.” she said patting her bed signaling me to come over.

I sat down and gave her a long passionate kiss. I had to spend all the time I could with Yanni before Jessica comes back. I really hope this clears up in a week like the doctor said. I cant just love half of her. I want all of her.