Teach me how to...

Teach me how to...

“Kiss you? I don’t think so loser” I said to him incredulously. I tried to get up but he tightened his grip on my waist. Struggling was no use so I gave up and gave him a hard glare, he gave me an innocent smile in return.

“You realize that I can kill you right here, right now” my voice was slow and menacing.

Aiden leaned in so our noses were touching causing a blush to creep on my cheeks. I quickly looked away and composed myself before looking straight in his eyes once again. I can’t let him think that he had this affect on me, I’m sure that, that will just boost up his over the top ego.

“I know, but I don’t really care because I’ll die happy because your here beside me”

I let out a bitter chuckle and roll my eyes, “Can you please let me go, I’m really tired and I want to go sleep. We need to get back to California by tomorr-ahhh~” a yawn escaped my mouth before I could finish speaking.

“Fine, Fine, go wash up” I quickly pushed myself up and made my way to the washroom. Locking the door behind me, I looked at myself in the mirror. I tilted my head to the side and studied my features. I still can’t get over how different I am. Not by looks, but also attitude. Do I regret it? There are times that I do, but I know that this was right for me. As soon as I finished my shower, I didn’t dare go out the room with just a towel so I change into a long pajama bottom and a casual shirt. When I stepped outside the washroom, I found a figure lying on the bed. My brows curve when I notice that he was sleeping in the middle purposely.

“Move over” I pleaded but it was no use. He was obviously enjoying this because just the way his lips crooked he is definitely trying to hide a smirk.

Without my permission he pushed me up the bed with him, laying me down as he turned off the light and laid beside me causing my eyes to bulge in shock. Before I could even speak he shut me up with his finger and shushing me to be quiet. Incredible, this guy is really something. Aiden pulled me closer towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist and hooking his legs over mine.

“W-what are you doing?” our faces were so close I could feel his hot breath lingering on my face. I couldn’t help but notice how minty his breath was. Oh gosh what the hell am I thinking?!? Snap out of it Ellie

 “You’re really soft” He commented causing me to blush once again.

“l-let me go you pervert” I was struggling to free myself from him when all of the suddenly my wrist were pinned above my head while he hovered on top of me.

Our eyes locked instantly making lose my breath for a second. His masculine jaw, his luscious kissable lips, his shimmering beautiful eyes, I couldn’t get enough of it. Let’s face it, I’m becoming a love struck puppy. How sad is that? I shivered when I felt his hand moving down to my exposed stomach. Aiden kept on moving my shirt upwards making me snap back to reality.

“S-stop” I breathed shakily, but my innocent request did not stop him.

Aiden moved his head downwards to my stomach not once letting my hand go from his hard grip. He began to give my stomach butterfly kisses and I eventually moaned in response which I regretted. Our eyes never left each others, I felt like a prisoner that can never escape his gaze. Changing position, Aiden moved back up so we were once again face to face. He began kissing my jaw, my neck, my cheeks, causing goose bumps to rise on my skin.

“Allie” he whispered, “I want to tell you that”

My breath hitched up as I waited for what he was going to say, “What?”