Miami Baby!

• Dedicated to To all my lovely readers <3

Hello there my lovelies, sorry for making you wait this long, but it's finally here!!

I will post the edited version of each chapter soon :)

Comment, Vote, Fan? :)

Miami

Dragging my luggage with frustration, I heard Aiden calling me from behind. I ignored him as I walked in a quick pace inside the Empire hotel. It’s only our first day here in Miami and I already want to kill the life out of him.

“C’mon” I said angrily, tugging on my suit case.

“Here I’ll help you” Aiden offered, looking at me with that annoying smirk.

Giving him the hardest glare I could give, I slapped his hand away from my suitcase. “I don’t need your help” I hissed.

Entering the hotel, my eyes wondered to the reception table in the centre of the building. Immediately I walked over there hoping that they have a room for me so I don’t have to share a room with Prince Doofus. I still can’t believe that he booked us one room.

“Good morning Ma’am, I’m Catherine. What can I help you with?” the receptionist said with a fancy smile.

“Do you have a free room?” I asked impatiently

She gave me an apologetic look, “I’m sorry miss, but all the rooms are all booked”

“Are you sure?” I said, exasperatedly slapping my hand on the table making her wince slightly. “I’m sorry” I apologize, giving her a friendlier smile.

“its fi-” all of the sudden she stopped talking. Her eyes were now looking over my shoulder with her mouth slightly parted. I guess I should have expected this. Turning my heel around, I gave Aiden a glare with both my hands resting on my hips.

“My advice to you: sleep with your eyes open, who knows what I’ll do to you” I said venomously.  But the response that I got was a smile and a wink making my blood boil from frustration and annoyance. Pretty soon his hand grabbed my belt, pulling me closer towards him.

“Babe calm down. I know that you can’t wait to get me to bed but we have to get our key first” he said patting my ass lightly.

We were suddenly the center of attention, all eyes were on us. Fucking shit, I can’t believe he just said that out loud. I stood there with my eyes wide open unable to speak.

“We have reservation here, can I get our key please” Aiden said calmly while his grip on my waist tightened.

“I- Uh-,n-name please” Catherine stumbled with her words, trying to keep her eyes away from Aiden. But sadly he’s just too irresistible for many, many eyes.

“Aiden Cade”

“Here you go” she said handing Aiden the key card.

“Thank you” he said before looking back at me with amusement dancing in his eyes. “Let’s go, honey”

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you” I hissed, finally finding my voice.

Leaning down to my ear he whispered, “Definitely, it’s part of my revenge” his voice was husky and low sending shivers down my tense body. Grabbing my arm, he led the way towards the elevator.  

I yanked my arm away from his grip, ignoring the fact that all eyes were still on us. “Stop touching me so casually” I whispered-shouted.

“No can do babe, why? Because I’m getting my revenge and no I’m not scared of you. Tonight we’ll do it my way, you can’t do anything to me because I need to look good for the presentation later” he said, a cheeky grin appearing on his lips.