First day

Once again, thank you all for reading my story~ I love you all

Longer chappie <3

Also I would like to here your comments on how are you liking this story so far, or is it stil any good. I don't really care, I just want to see how I'm doing, good or bad I'm fine with it ^^

Anyways enjoy, vote comment fan <3 :]

Chapter 3

“Everything is set up for your flight there; we just need to introduce you to Mr. Cade” My aunt said fixing her business suit. I nodded in response but still out of space thinking about this mission.

“Are you sure you want to do this? I mean you don’t look as thrilled as before” she asked looking at me with concern

“Yeah, I want to do this” I said smiling at her “I was just thinking that’s all”

“Uh huh” she hummed suspiciously.

We made our way to a restaurant to meet Mr. Cade. A smirk appeared on my face, now that I think about it I suddenly feel much happier with this mission, protecting my ex huh? Totally interesting. When we arrive there, I recognize a familiar looking man.

“Is that him?” I asked my aunt who was staring at her phone. She lifted her head up and looked at the man that I was talking about.

“Yes, yes he is” she said “C’mon let’s go, and act professional” I gave her a smirk. She must be remembering the client that I pulled a prank on when I was sixteen. Good times, good times. We walked down to the table; now that we were closer this person really looked familiar. He was the one that I bumped into when I was at the airport.

“Mr. Cade” my aunt said politely as we both stood in front of the familiar looking man.

“I’m Ms. Anderson from A51” I tried not to laugh at my aunt, she doesn’t like being called Mrs. but she still use her husband’s last name. Mr. Cade stood up and took out his hands. My auntie shook it and returned a smile.

“Yes I’ve been expecting you” he said before looking at me, I guess he recognized me because he was a little shock.

“You must be Allie” I nodded and smiled at him.

“Please have a seat” he gestured to the chairs.

“Everything is all set Mr. Cade” My aunt trailed on and Mr. Cade nodded as he intertwined his hands together bringing it to his chin.

“Allie will be introduced as your son’s childhood friend that just moved from Spain after a couple of years. She will be living in the same roof, and will go to the same school as Aiden” my Aunt finished as she waited for Mr. Cade’s reply.

“That is correct, I am sure that Allie here” he said smiling at me “is the perfect person for the job. I must warn you though that my son can get a little out of hand, especially with women if you know what I mean”

“I know” I mumbled under my breath

“Pardon?” Mr. Cade at me

“I’m sure I can handle him” I said giggling slightly, he laughed at my comment. I can totally handle him, as a matter of fact I’m going to make his life upside down.