Forgotten

Mhy here bringing you another chapter :]

I hope you enjoy

Comments are ver much appreciated :]

Vote comment Fan <3 ^^

PIcture of Aiden-->

Chapter 4

I walked down the crowd of panicking people, as for me I played it cool. Rule number two: never panic at times like this, keep calm and think straight. Glancing in every directions, I went up the stairs keeping a steady expression and looked down at the crowd. A couple of guards led the guest out of the ballroom.

“Now where could Mr. Cheater be” I skipped through the halls, listening of any kind of clues on where Aiden could be. Finally I heard a moan coming from the balcony up ahead. As I reached closer, the voices became louder and I’m pretty sure one of the voices is Aiden. Peeking against the wall, I saw Aiden making out with some girl.

A flash of memory from the past entered my mind, haven’t change I see. I didn’t interrupt; instead I leaned on the wall waiting for some kind of attack before I knew it an annoying scream echoed through the hall. I watch as the girl came running for her life, passing by me she gave me a ‘what the fvck is this girl doing here when there’s an attacker on the loose’.

“Be careful not to trip” I told her casually as she passes by me.

“I guess you father isn’t that smart to leave his son all alone huh?” averting my eyes away from the girl, I listened to the threatening conversation. Should I help him and save his precious little life or leave him be until he dies. I sighed and walked slowly revealing myself to them. A familiar looking guy was holding a gun on Aiden’s head, as for my ex he was looking at me with the same look I got from the girl he was smacking his mouth with.

“Hi, mind if I join?” I said sweetly

“You, what are you doing here?” Aiden asked sounding breathless and nervous at the same time.

Jason was surprise at first when he saw me, I couldn’t blame him though I’m actually quite surprise myself. I never thought of meeting him again after I beat the crap out of him and his little gang last year sending them all to jail, but I guess he’s back. I must admit that I’m really impressed that he got out of jail so fast. Jason diverted his gun away from Aiden and to me, handing my poor terrorized ex to one of his men.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t Allie Martin” he smirked at me while coming closer and closer to my direction. “I heard a rumour that you were dead, but here you are standing in front of me looking sexy as ever” he trailed with him inches away from me, taking my hand to his, he kissed it gently.

“And your still a gentle as always” I grabbed his tie seductively and pulled him closer. If he wasn’t my enemy, I would have kissed him right here right now. me and him would have been a perfect couple, probably even pass hottest couple of the year. It was no problem since he’s only three years older than me and his looks was drop dead gorgeous, Adding to all of that he kind a have a thing for me, so getting killed by him wasn’t a problem.

“So Allie baby, what brings you here?”

I smirked, action time baby! “To stop you” I kicked him in the shin, grabbed my gun and hit his head as hard as could, he groaned and drop onto his knees. I shot the man that was holding Aiden on the arm making him release my ex.