Chapter 18

Mitchell

Trevor and i both loooked at alex who was openly glating at trevor. I sighed; he didnt had to put on a show about loving me. I knew he would never love me.

"Its ok alex. I am not hungry," i said.
"You are noy going to skip your lunch. Come," alex's voice turned assertive.

That made me glare at him. He didnt have to pretend to be the  possessive loving hudband in front of his collegues. But what surprised me next was alex coming towards me and dragging me out of my seat.

I let out a surprised, "hey!" How embarrassing would that have looked in front of trevor! I felt my fave flame as alex drafged me to the elevator. He pressed the button keeping his hand around my arm. The elevator dinged announcing its arrival. Alex practically threw me inside.

"You didnt have to be a macho man," i rolled my eyes.
"You are my wife! Whay the hell was he doing in your office?" Alex glared at me.
"You donr have to pretend alex. We are alone. You made your goodwill with your collegues," i said, scowling.
"I dont like it when other people hot on something thats mine," alex took a step towards me.

Since i was already huddled in the corner i didnt had anywhere to go.

"Why do you care? Its not like qe love each other," i rolled my eyes.

I was surprised with alex next move. His face held an angry look making me almost regret my decision to fight him. I didnt want him to blow up at me in his office. I knew alex had a severe anger isdues.

Alex mouth met mine in a fierce kiss that had ne gasping. His mouth was hot and demanding. My hands on their own accord wounded around his nneck as i pulled him closer. What was it about him?

Everytime i denied my attracrion towards Alex it came again at a full blast. Was it possible that i qas perhaps falling for him? No. It couldnt be. I couldnt fall in love with a man who didnt want mw.

But his mouth felt so hot on mune! And aggressive. I was sure that he was goung to leave a bruise. Not that i minded. My brain was too hazy to think things through. That is until the elevator dinged and opened up on the lobby.

Alex pylled apart from me both of us breathing hard. I looked towards the open doorway to find a couple openly staring at us. That made me blush and lower my face. Oh God! We were just making out in front of strangers! Alex and i stepped out of the elevator and as we passex the couple i swear i heard them say, "they look so in love with each other."

Well we did give yhem a good show. And alex also succeeded in delusioning people as well. I frowned as we walked towards the parking lot of the company.

Alex just used me.

Alex

I dont know what came over me. I was supposed to hate mitchell. I was supposed to hate her since her best friend cheated on me. Heck everyone seemed to cheat on me. Mitvhell wasnt any different.

But why did it feel like i was starting to fall for her? No. I couldnt fall for her and let her destroyh me again. I couldnt. I couldnt let her win this game of hers. Getting into my car i waite for her to say someyhing. What exactly did i want her to say huh?

"Alex you cant just take advantage of everything," mitvhell said.

Ah here ir comes. I knew she would say something sooner or later.

"I didnt take advantage of you," i said, keeping my eyes on the road.
"You practicallg told everyone i belonged to you!" Mitchell exclaimed.
"Well by law you f belong to me. You are my wife," i said.
"Yes. I may be uour wife but only on the papers. I know you still love her," she said.
"Dont bring her into this concersation mitchell," i growled.
"See? You still havebt forgotten her," mitchell said.
"What do you want me to do huh? I am providing you everytjing arent i? A rof under your head, and all the necessities a womab would want," i said, my voice rising.
"You just dont understand alex. You never will," she said softly.

I dont need to understand anything. Mitchell was aying with my mind and heart. One minute she was caring and sweet wide that every male wanted. The other minute she was like a spitbull ready to eat you alive. It was so hard to understand her.

Pulling towards my favorite restaurant i parked the car and the two of us got out. We found a table for two and a waitress gave us our menues.

"I would like to order pasta Al Fredo and your Strawberry cooler," i said.
"What would your girlfriend like?" The waitress asked.
"Shes my wife," i said, puttinf emphasis on the word "wife".
"Um i would like to order your chicken burger with Hot Chocolate," Mitchell said.

I could easily tell by her expression and voice that she was distracted. By me. God. I couldnt help but smkrk. That was cute. The waitress left us alone giving me time to study mitchell. Thar was until we were interrupted which made me scowl.

"Alex! Its been such a long time!"

A female body flubg herself on me and i saw that it was Bianca. My mom's best friend daighter. The one everyone thought i would marry. But she wasnt my taste. I dodnt even knew what my taste was anymore.

"Bianxa," i saod, entangling myself from her.
"Is this your unwanted wife?" Bianva glared at mifchell.
"Not here bianca. I just want to have my telaxing lunch. Can we please talk over this some other time?" I asked.
"Fune. Not like you give me time," bianca said, flaunting her bronze hair.

Out of the corner of my eye i caught mutchell glaring daggers at her and smirked. Perhaps she wasnt as immune to my charms yet. Game on.

So a very early update for  ypu guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking this book this far off! "Twisted Love" has reached 401 READS with 65 VOTES and 32 COMMENTS!!❤❤❤❤❤❤
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

To my Muslim readers and Followers:
Quaid-e-Azam day Mubarak ho sab ko!😊 The significance of this day indicates how far our community has come! We may still have our ups and downs but Pakistan is still our homeland❤❤❤❤.

One of Quaid-e-Azam M

One of Quaid-e-Azam M. Ali Jinnah's famous quotes: "In Pakistan lies our deliverance, defence and honor."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to my Non-Muslim readers and followers:

Wishing you a very Marry Christmas!😁 Hope you all enjoy and party!😁

Chocolate-Lover93