Chapter 24: To Save A Life

"Mama, what's going on? Is Abi okay?"

"Travis... Abi... She's..."

"Well, what happened!?!"

"She died twice... but they saved her... they think she may die a third time... but they're working to save her again..."

"What!?!" She died!?! Twice!?! And she could die a third time!?!

"There's one way we can save her," the doctor said, "Thankfully, she has an AB+ blood type, which pretty much means anyone can give her blood. But since we're low on what we can give her, does anyone wanna give her blood? We need about 10-15 people to give about a pint each."

Here's who decided to give blood for Abi (besides me): Stacey, Mikayla, Vanessa, Tucker, Erik, Scott, Dylan, Cole, CJ, Chris, Hunter, Wen, Charlie, and Lea. We gave blood an hour ago, and we're still waiting for results from the doctor. After about two more hours of waiting, he finally comes into the room and is ready to give us the news.

"She's taking the blood very nicely. This should keep her stable for a while. But we're still not sure if she's still in her coma or not. So, just in case she's only asleep, everyone stay quiet when you visit her. Now, first, only biological family and anyone with strong connections to her can visit. Everyone else will have to wait until she wakes up."

Finally, Abi's okay. I just don't know how I'm gonna deal with seeing her in the condition she's in. But I guess all it took to save a life this time was a few pints of blood.

Alright, everyone! Chapter 24 has come to an end! Now, for those wanting Abi to wake up from her coma (you know who you are), she may or may not be out of it, so I hope you're satisfied there. So, stay tuned for chapter 25! Show your love however you want! And God Bless! :)

PS: I did not purposely take the title of the movie To Save A Life (starring Randy Wayne) to use for this chapter! All rights are reserved! I promise! And... a little promotion here... To Save A Life and Hardflip are like two of the bestest movies ever!!! XD