Chapter 9: Different Views

ABI'S POV

"So, everyone's in," Travis asks.

"Yeah," the others reply.

"But... why," I ask.

"Alright, I know my siblings', Abi's siblings', Tucker's and Abi's friends' reasons, but I wanna hear why my friends are staying."

"C'mon, Travis, you know we all support you 100 percent," Charlie G. replied, "Besides, who could hate Abi? She's like one of the nicest people in the entire school."

"Yeah, man," Scott added, "the only people that could possibly hate her are Kassie and her underlings. I don't see why though, because she is one helluva girl."

"I've always remembered her as the sweet little girl that always stood up to the bullies back in kindergarten," this was Erik's turn, "I especially remember when she stood up for me one time. I believe she stood up to Willy Houser for me because he was making fun of me for bringing a stuffed dinosaur to school one day. I can still remember what she said to him, 'Leave him alone, Willy. If you can bring your stuffed Pooh Bear to school, then Erik should be allowed to bring his stuffed dinosaur!' Man, everyone in class laughed at him that day and made him go crying to the teacher! The class might've had to walk laps for the first five minutes of recess, but it was so worth it! Anyway, I wanna make it up to her for that day."

"I've always remembered her from first and second grade when she'd choose me as her partner for projects and stuff when nobody wanted to be with me," (Tony), "And when there was an odd number of students, she'd ask me to join in with her and another person as a three membered group. I've always been grateful for that because she seemed to care about me, so now I'm gonna show how much I care about her."

"I've always remembered her from music class back in intermediate school," (Adam), "Remember, Tyler?"

"Oh, yeah, that was awesome," (Tyler), "I remember that the teacher always put the three of us in a group. I'd play the guitar, Adam would play the hand drums, Abi would play the keyboard, and we'd all sing. Depending on the song would depend on who would lead, who would sing harmony, and all that jazz. But we always got an A in that class, and Abi always helped us out in that class, too. We really wanna pay her back for all the fun we had."

"I remember my second year of Middle School when I transferred to Checotah," (Mason), "Abi was in the office for some unknown reason and was the first schoolmate I met. When I told her I moved here from London, she told me that it was really interesting. The next day when I saw her, the other classmates coincidentally had an assignment in History class about a country that they wanted to do. When it was her turn to present her project, she announced to the class that she changed her country from the United States to England to welcome me into the school and show the history of where I came from. I was really grateful for that, she made me feel welcome. She deserves people being there for her."

"I know one thing," (Cyrus), "if my dad was beating up my mom or any of my sisters, I'd be extremely pissed and beat the shit out of him for it. As amazing as Abi is, she doesn't deserve being treated the way she is by her father. And I know she could use as many friends as possible, so I'm gonna be one of them."

"Travis, you know that any friend of yours is a friend of Cole and I's," (Dylan).

"He's right," (Cole), "And if anyone decides to hurt one of our friends, they're gonna get hurt by Dylan and I. Besides, we're always gonna be there to help our friends, and Abi is no exception."

"Wow," Travis gasped, "You see, Abi? So many people care for you and you don't even know it! Everyone in this room is gonna be here for you no matter what, okay?"

"O-okay... Thanks," I reply, "Now, if y'all will excuse me, I've gotta-"

"Oh no, baby sister," Chris interrupted, "you're not doing your chores in this condition. You're gonna lay your ass on one of the couches and get some rest while the rest of us take care of your chores."

"But I'm the only one that knows how to do them right!"

"Relax, sugar," Hunter insisted, "we know how much of a perfectionist dad is, so we know what to do. Besides, we had to do the chores before you did, so we know what he wants like the back of our hands."

"Now, you and the girls are gonna stay in here while us guys take care of the chores," Charlie added.

"Excuse us," Stacey sassed, "what makes you think that we can't do the chores, too?"

"Fine, if you insist," Charlie sighed, "Travis, stay here and take care of Abi while the rest of us do the chores, alright?"

"Will do." With that, everyone else heads outside while Travis carries me over to the couch and lays me down, "Need anything, darlin'?"

"I need the TV remote, a couple ibuprofen, a fuzzy blanket, a fluffy pillow, and you."

"Anything for you, darlin'." I guess were official now. Man, I can't believe how much has changed this weekend. Travis and I officially became a couple overnight, my number of friends grew from a handful to a handful plus half of the school's Varsity football team, and dad is hurting me worse than he has before. Hey, the last one isn't so great, but the first two are amazing. I wonder what's in store for me now that all of this has happened to me. Maybe I could talk to pastor Kyle about it tomorrow after church...

----------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm SOO sorry this was so short!!! But, hey, my last chapter was extremely long and I did two uploads in about one day, so it all balances out. Another reason why I wanted to end so early is because I'm thinking about making a filler chapter explaining the different personalitites and looks of the Varsity football players mentioned in the story. Now, I've got the looks down (obviously), but I need some help with personalities. SOO, I've decided to make up a contest! Here's how it's gonna work: you can pick 5 of the 10 Varsity football players (excluding Travis) and describe a personality that would fit them best. Now, I'll give you a list of the character names and "actors" so you can kinda get an idea and know who you can make a personality for. So, here's the list:

Charlie Gonzalez: Jake T. Austin

Scott Lowe: Hutch Dano

Erik Lewis: Randy Wayne

Tony Knight: Mitchel Musso

Adam Smith: Sterling Knight

Tyler Smith: Ross Lynch

Mason Lowe: Gregg Sulkin

Cyrus James Williams: Tyler James Williams

Cole Martin: Cole Sprouce

Dylan Martin: Dylan Sprouce

Now, there's one exception for the descriptions: for the Sprouce/Martin twins, they are not gonna look like they do now, they're gonna look the way they did while they were on Suite Life On Deck. Reason being: I liked them a bit better that way when it comes to looks and that's technically what they looked like when they were teenagers. So, the deadline is going to be January 20, 2014 (aka Martin Luther King Jr. Day), which should hopefully give y'all enough time to get some ideas. So, I'd love to see what y'all come up with! Comment, favorite, like, share, follow, etc, and stay tuned for Chapter 10! :)