The Bully

16. The Bully

What kind of sick bastard writes about falling in love with their fucking bully? Seriously, what the fuck?

First off, WHY? WHY WOULD YOU WRITE ABOUT A BULLY?

Sure, you can have a Bully in your story, but then your story should have a deeper meaning in which you explain why the character is a Bully and how they have come to be one and all that jazz. But that's not the case with these kind of stories on Wattpad.

You'll find that the author would occasionally throw in a chapter completely out of the blue with the Bully's POV. And this is exactly how it goes:

"I abuse her because I'm in love with her and I don't know how to tell her so I resolve to beating the living daylights out of her. God, I'm so in love with her! I should give her another bruise after school today, you know, to show my affection!"

Am I the only one who sees how that motive is so incredibly wrong? No girl should ever, and I mean ever, have to respect that form of "affection." And no boy should think it's okay to express your feelings through violence and disresepect for a girl. 

And also, in similar cases to that of the Kidnapper, the protagonist gets raped.

Fucking raped.

I've said this before and I'm saying it again:

rape is not sexy

rAPE IS NOT SEXY

RAPE IS NOT SEXY

RAPE IS NOT FUCKING SEXY

Rape is a crime. As in that Bully and that Kidnapper, the ones that you're fantasizing about falling in love with, they're going to jail. 

And I sincerely hope they rot in that prison cell.