The Hipster

15. The Hipster

I'm in the mood to rant, but ranting about this stereotype will most probably result in my smashing the laptop screen in. Just kidding; I care abut my laptop way too much. I'll probably just gouge my eyes out with an ice-cream scooper. Less damage that way.

On with the stereotype.

Hipsters are more commonly found in fanfics, but are also present in orginal fic.

So, this stereotype is some scrawny-ass hoe who still manages to maintain a hot bod while also maintaining the status of an anorexic. The Hipster lives, drinks and fucking breathes Starbucks. Usually her name is Kylie or some other hipster name and she is always Caucasian. Always.

Every morning, she wakes up to an alarm clock (who the fuck has alarm clocks nowadays?) ringing and smashes it with her superhuman strength, before proceeding to throw her hair into a messsy bun. She then wears either a crop top or an oversized sweater paired with skinny jeans (honestly pretty much everybody wears skinny jeans now. like the idea of wearing jeans that aren't skinny terrifies me and i can't remember what i used to do with all that extra space around my ankles).

The Hipster's hair is lavishly long and dip-dyed. Her makeup is always described as simple and cute. Her eyes are renamed to orbs and her favourite movie is The Notebook.

And hashtags! How could I forget about the hashtags?

#lol #yolo #swag #shootme

But, just to be clear, this definition only applies to the stereotype on Wattpad. I don't have a definition for Hipsters in real life.

Definitions are too mainstream.

#hehe