Chapter Nine

~Torie's POV~

I was on the bus with the rest of the girls, waiting for the boys to get back. We were talking about the experiences we had had with our guys so far.

Maela was playing with her hair, gushing about all the foods Niall had taught her about. She gasped, obviously excited about what she had to tell us. "DID YOU KNOW THE GUYS ARE IN A BAND?!"

We laughed at her.

"I really hope they do well," she added, looking back at her hair.

"Well Harry and I are pretty perfect together," DaRae beamed. "We saw each other, and it was love at first sight."

Destany, Maela, and I each rolled our eyes.

Ew. HaRae.

"Anyway," Destany intersected before DaRae continued to trail on about Harry. "So I think Liam and sophia broke up last night."

"Wait. What?!" I asked.

She grinned. "I may or may not have been awake when he called Sophia last night."

"Well what did he say?"

"His exact words were 'I'm done with you, Sophia.' "

I smiled. "That's great.."

"So you can start making your 'Deam Is Real' shirts any day now," she said, flipping her hair.

I grinned again. I was happy for Destany, but that just made five couples I had to deal with: Naela, Elounor, HaRae, Zerrie, and pretty soon, Deam.

Wait.

What ship wasn't in that?

Oh that's right.

Lorie.

"well, Louis let me borrow his denim jacket." I added.

"That's cool," Destany nodded.

"What else?" DaRae asked.

My shoulders sank in disappointment. "Nothing."

DaRae and Destany frowned while Maela just shrugged at my reply and made her way over to the fridge.

"I think it will get better. Just wait. The Elounor ship will sink, and the Lorie ship will set sail." Destany reassured.

"She's right. You just have to throw the bottle." DaRae added.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay no more ship jokes."

Just then, the door to the bus opened. I jumped, hoping it was Louis with news of an Elounor breakup.

"Hey guys," Zayn waved.

"Hey Zayn," we greeted in unison.

The door opened again. This time, we all jumped.

Niall appeared from behind the door. He smiled.

"NIALL!" Maela shrieked, running into his arms.

Niall spun her around before planting a big, wet kiss on her lips. "I missed you."

Maela beamed at him. "I always miss you."

Once more, the door came open. I glanced quickly, again, hoping for Louis.

I saw Harry's curly locks and frowned.

DaRae walked over and greeted him with their overly-mushy signature HaRae kiss.

GAG.

When I heard the door creak once more, I didn't even bother looking.

A pair of hands were abruptly covering my eyes.

"Guess who?" asked a familiar accent.

I giggled. "Hey Louis."

He removed his hands and smiled at me.

"So how are you today? Any good news?" I asked.

"Not really. Eleanor still hasn't talked to me," he frowned.

L-O-L at Louis. He thought that was bad news.

"I'm sorry, Louis. It will be okay." I smiled at him and held my arms open.

Surprisingly, he accepted my hug.

MERP.

He smelled so good, and it felt nice being in his arms. Almost as if we were meant to be..

He pulled away, and I tried not not to let the disappoint me show on my face. "I'm going to bed early tonight, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay. Night Louis."

"Goodnight Torie." he leaned in and kissed my cheek before walking away.

MERP.

HE KISSED MY CHEEK.

Eleanor who, right?

********************************************************************************

~Louis' POV~

I laid in my bunk, mind wide awake.

All I could think about was Torie. She was so nice and comforting, and she felt nice in my arms. I Had pulled away, and I locked eyes with her. She was so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

BUT just as I thought about kissing her, Eleanor's face flashed into my mind. As much as I wanted to kiss Torie, I was with Eleanor. I couldn't do that to her.

Besides, Torie would never let me cheat on Eleanor. She was too supportive of our relationship.

I looked at my phone. Not a single text message or missed call from Eleanor.

I traced my lips, the feeling of Torie's cheek lingering on my lips. I smiled. Maybe there was still hope that I could kiss her lips next time.

Heyyy! Sorry that this chapter sucks. But every story has the boring chapters, right? Anyway, vote, comment and subscribe! Bye Lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx