Chapter Twelve

~Torie's POV~

Louis held my hand and led me into a room. Once we were inside, he closed the door and turned backed to me with a michevious grin.

"Finally," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer. "Now, to say goodbye the right way."

He pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved perfectly in sync.

Suddenly, the door popped open, and Zayn stood in the doorway.

"Do you mind, Zayn? We were kind of in the middle of something." Louis said sassily.

I giggled to myself. I loved his sass.

"Niall! Wait!" I heard Maela call from outside the door.

"No Maela! I'm done!" Niall cried back.

"You might want to get in here," Zayn persisted.

Louis rolled his eyes."Alright. Come on, Torie."

He took my hand and led me through the door.

A magazine was thrown at my face, causing me to wake up from my nap.

"Look who made the cover of the newspaper," Destany said, jumping onto the bed to sit beside me.

I looked at the cover of Us Weekly and saw pictures of the four of us at the carnival with our favorites and even a picture of Zayn and Perrie. I beamed down at the picture of me and Louis. It was from when we were at the jewelry booth about to kiss. The caption on the paper read Love Goes In One Direction.

I flipped to the page to read what was said about each of us. Destany and Liam were described as 'best mates', Niall and Maela were called 'happily in love', and Harry and DaRae were called 'love birds'.

Louis and I, however, didn't get nicknamed. The only thing that was mentioned was Eleanor. I rolled my eyes. what the paparazzi didn't know was that Louis DID kiss me, AND he ignored a phone call from her.

Elounor out, Lorie in.

I tossed the magazine aside. "It's just a stupid magazine. Who cares what they have to say?"

"Who cares?!" Destany asked, throwing her hands up in the air. "They called me and liam 'best mates'. There isn't going to be none of that 'friends' business. We're in love."

"You're right. Once Liam knows you're in love, so will Us Weekly." I comforted her.

"Same to you and Louis. He just has to figure out that he likes you more than he likes Eleanor," Destany explained.

"Who is Eleanor?" Maela asked, walking into the room while eating a bag of chips.

"Louis' girlfriend." Destany said bluntly.

"Wait. What? I thought Torie and Louis were dating.." Maela cocked her head to the side, confused.

"See? It doesn't take anyone smart to figure out Lorie is a much better ship that Elounor." Destany motioned towards Maela.

"I will be dating Louis as soon as he breaks up with Eleanor," I explained to Maela.

"Ohhhhhhh. Okay." Maela shrugged her shoulderss and plopped down on the bed. It must be nice not remembering Elounor. I sure wish I didn't.

******************************************************************************

~Louis' POV~

The boys and I were getting ready before our next performance. Seemedlike everyone had something going on in their love life.

"But Destany is so amazing! " Liam gushed. "A lot better than Sophia."

"Then why don't you break up with Sophia?" I asked him.

"Because I don't know if she likes me as more than a friend," he explained. "Why aren't you and Torie dating yet?"

"Because I have to find a way to let go of Eleanor gently without hurting her feelings."

"Well when you and Eleanor breakup, I will ask out Destany."

"Deal."

"Where is Harry?! I need him! I'm almost done with Zayn!" Louis yelled, motioning to Zayn's almost-finished hair.

On que, Harry and DaRae burst through the room, locked in each other's embrace. They didn't seem to realize the rest of us were here because Harry had thrust DaRae against a wall almost immediately after they had entered the room.

"Ew. Gross. You need to stop. Keep the HaRae action to a minimum please!" I yelled at them.

Harry dropped DaRae and finally noticed that people were in the room. "Oh, sorry."

DaRae turned bright red before kissing Harry goodbye on the cheek and hurrying out the room.

I was pretty jealous of HaRae, actually. At least Harry could kiss DaRae whenever he wanted and didn't have to feel guilty about it.

I really liked Torie and wanted to kiss her as much as possible, but i couldn't kiss her without feeling guilty about Eleanor.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out to see I had one new text message.

Eleanor: Louis, it's over. I'm breaking up with you. Our relationship wasn't all that great, but I didn't want to break up with you because I figured you would be devastated. But according to Us Weekly, I think you will manage. Goodbye Louis. x

Well that was convinient.

"Well Payne. Looks like you can breakup with Sophia now," I laughed.

He looked confused until I showed him the text message.

"Good news for you too, right? Now you can ask out Torie!"

I smiled. Now, I could kiss her without feeling guilty.

Niall walked into the room, looking depressed.

"What's wrong, Niall?" Zayn asked, taking a seat next to me while Harry took his seat in the chair.

"What happens if Maela doesn't get her memory back? Then they have to leave us." poor Niall looked like he was going to cry.

None of us said anything. we didn't want the girls to leave.

"I'm sure she will, Niall." Zayn smiled at him, trying to comfort him.

"But then if she does, she'll turn into some crazy fangirl who's all nervous and screams in my face when I'm eating." Niall frowned as he spoke.

Zayn put his hand on Niall's shoulder. "Then she'll still love you, and if you really love her, you'll stay with her."

Niall nodded. "Thanks Zayn."

I zoned out of the Ziall bromance moment to get back to thinking of a better ship--Lorie. I get to kiss her whenever I want.

Hell yeah fucking right!

Hi guys! So it's late, and I'm super tired, but this is the only chance I'll have to update this week. So sorry if it sucks. Bye Lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx