Chapter Sixteen

~Harry's POV~

Well. This sucks. Paul said DaRae and I couldn't share hotel rooms anymore. 'Too many noise compaints' he said. Now I have to share a room with Louis. I mean, don't get me wrong, Louis is one of my best mates, but sharing a room with him just isn't the as fun as sharing a room with DaRae--if you know what I mean.

After the concert, I went and took a shower before bed, and when I got out, Louis was already fast asleep.

"Mmmm, Torie..." he moaned in his sleep.

Or should I say, SOUND asleep.

"Torie, Torie. Mmmm." He continued to moaned.

I laughed.

Louis' eyes popped open, and he turned his head to look at me. "if you tell anyone, I'll kill you."

"Not a word," I laughed, zipping my lips.

He grabbed his pillow and smacked me ove the head with it.

"Oi! What was that for?" I asked.

"That's for not letting me dream." He grinned.

I shrugged. "If I can't have sex with DaRae tonight, you can't have sex with Torie tonight. Even if it is only in your dreams."

He rolled his eyes and fell back onto the bed. "Goodnight Harold."

"Goodnight Louis."

*****************************************************************************

~Torie's POV~

We were on the bus, getting ready, and I was stressing out.

"What should I wear?" I asked DaRae as I searched aimlessly through my suitcase. I really wanted to look good for Louis. I just wasn't sure how to 'dress to impress'.

She was wearing her Rolling Stones shirt. She and Harry would probably being matching. Ew. HaRae.

"Wear that maroon dress Perrie got you," she suggested as she tied a bandana in her hair.

"But I don't have the right socks. All I have his tube socks." I informed her.

She shrugged. "Wear them anyway. Now hurry up! Everyone is waiting on us."

I quickly got ready then DaRae and I hurried off to meet up with everyone else.

When I arrived backstage, Louis greeted me with a hug and a kiss. "Hey babe."

"Hey," I smiled back.

He was wearing a tank top and jeans and a grey beanie. His tattoos and facial hair were worn so attractively.

MERP.

"You look fantastic," he grinned, placing his soft lips lightly against my own.

"Thanks," I said, tossing my hair over my shoulder. "I like your beanie. Looks good."

He took it off his head and handed it to me. "Here. Lou has to do my hair anyway."

He winked at me then headed to the dressing room to get his hair done.

LOUIS TOMLINSON'S BEANIE.

MERP.

I hugged the beanie tightly before putting it on my head.

*

All the boys were dressed and ready early, so all of us decided to hang around backstage. HaRae did their gross couple thing, Maela watched Niall tune his guitar, and Destany and Liam were trying to have a conversation with Louis, Zayn, and me.