Chapter Five

~Torie's POV~

When we got to the tour bus, Louis helped me onto the couch. I frowned when he dropped my arm.

"Here. Let's get you some ice." He made his way over to the fridge. He took some ice cubes out of the tray and wrapped them in a dish towel.

He came back and placed it on my ankle, smiling at me.

"Thanks," I said dreamily. He was so beautiful. This was suppose to be the part where we fell in love, right? He comes to my rescue and as he helps me recover, and we lock eyes as he hold the ice. Then, we fill this strong magnetic force that pulls us together in this show-stopping kiss and-

Fantasizing about Louis was cut short by the buzzing of his phone.

"Hey Eleanor," he answered.

All hope that I had shattered into a million pieces. I had almost forgotten that he had a girlfriend.

He moved his phone away from his mouth. "Do you mind if I take this?"

"Go ahead."

He nodded in thanks and walked away to continue his conversation with Eleanor.

I sighed and looked around to see what everyone else was doing.

Niall was digging through the fridge."Do you know what THIS is?" He pulled out a slice of leftover pizza.

Maela took it from Niall, eyeing it suspiciously. without saying a word, she took a big bite out of it.

"Well?" Niall asked. "What do you think?'

She chewed thoughtfully before speaking. "This is amazing! How could I forget THIS?!"

Niall laughed and continued to dig through the fridge to find more food for Maela to rediscover.

Liam and Destany were at the table laughing along with Zayn.

Everyone looked happy with their favorite.

Except for me.

DaRae and Harry made their way back to the bus. They plopped down next to me, and Harry pulled out bandages from his pocket. "here you are, love." he said with a smile as he put the bandages on both of her knees. He looked at her. She looked at him. Instant movie-moment connection. In flower crowns to add to the cliche'.

I rolled my eyes. Great. Everyone was having their cliche' moment, and I was just waiting for my guy to get off the phone.

Paul stepped onto the bus, and everyone stopped to face him. "So the girls are going to be staying with us until everything is resolved." He glanced in Maela's direction. She was too busy trying new old foods with Niall.

"I don't know how long this situation will last," he continued. "In the meantime, find your buddy and stick with them." he grinned before disappearing to the opposite end of the bus.

Louis returned, putting his phone away in his pocket. "So what did I miss?"

"we're staying with you guys until Maela gets her memory back," I informed him.

"But how long will that take?" Harry and DaRae said in unison. They smiled at each other, and DaRae giggled, turning red.

Can they not? I already know I'm sick of HaRae before it even starts.

I shrug. "Who knows. Maybe a few days."

"But some people get amnesia for the rest of their lives," Liam added.

"Ummm yes please." Destany says.

Permenantly surrounded by happy couples?

No thank you.

Looks like I'm going to have to knock Maela out and jog her memory back that way.

Hey guys! Soooo sorry this chapter took FOREVER. Apparently, watching Gossip Girl and trying to update isn't all that easy to do. I wish I knew how to make longer chapters, but i guess I'm not that kind of girl. Sorreh. I'll try to update again tonight, but it won't be up too soon. Typing with my two index fingers also adds to my 'speedy' updates. Bye Lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx