Chapter Four

~Louis' POV~

"What's the hold up, Niall?" I ask impatiently as I stood behind the other four lads. Niall had tried to open the door but something had blocked it.

The four boys finally piled out from behind the door so I could see what all the commotion was about.

"OH MY GOD I KILLED HER!" Niall shouted in panic, his hands flying to his head.

I looked down and sure enough there was a girl passed out cold with a red, swelling bump on her head.

I smacked Niall across the back of the head, "Nice going, Niall."

"Maela!" I heard a voice say.

I turned to see a girl with long dark curly hair wearing a flower crown and overalls running with a pair of bloody knees. Bold outfit choice. And not bad actually.

Then, I saw another girl clutching her ankle in pain. Leaving the murder scence, I made my way over to her.

"Need any help?" I ask, tapping on her shoulder. She looked up at me and her eyes widened in disbelief.

Another girl scurried past us. "I told you I have short legs!" She cried out. She saw us and stopped dead in her tracks.

I turned back to the girl I was helping. "Well?" I asked. She had ignored my first question.

"I think I sprained it," she finally replied, not looking me in the eye as she spoke. I took a closer look at her ankle. It was definitely swollen.

"It's swollen," I told her.

"She's moving!" shouted the girl with the flower crown. She and Harry were hovering over the unconscious girl with the short girl and Liam while Zayn was trying to calm Niall down.

The girl with the sprained ankle tried to stand but winced at the force she was putting on her ankle.

"Here. Let me help you." I took her arm and put it around my neck.

"Thanks," she mumbled. We hopped over to the rest of the crowd.

"Maela," Flower Crown said to the girl on the ground.

Slowly, Maela opned her eyes. Shockingly, she didn't scream when she saw us. Instead, she looked confused.

"Are you okay, Maela?!" Niall asked worriedly.

She sat up, clutching her head. "Wait...what?"

"Maela! Are you okay?!" shouted Short Girl impatiently. Sassy. I like these girls already.

"Who's Maela?" Maela asked, confused.

Uh oh.

"And who are all of you people?!" She was trying to back away from us, but we were closed around her in a giant huddle.

"Maela, who am I?" asked Short Girl.

Maela shook her head. "i don't know you!"

"I think she's lost her memory," Liam stated.

"What are we going to do?" Niall cried.

"We can't just send them back home or to the hospital," I reminded everyone.

"What if they sue us?!" Niall paniced.

"I mean, we just might." Short Girl said with a grin on her face.

"They need to stay with us at least until this girl gets back her memory." I told them plainly.

"I'll go tell Paul what happened." Harry said, getting to his feet. "You guys take the girls to the bus." He turned to Flower Crown. "You should come with me. Lou always has bandages for us."

Flower Crown beamed with excitement as she followed Harry. Niall and Zayn led Maela to the bus and Short Girl and Liam followed.

I held my hand out to Bad Ankle. "Ready?"

She nodded. I took her arm and wrapped it arund my neck, and we made our way back to the tour bus.

Hey Guys! Oh No! Poor Maela D: Anyway, I'm going to be gone most of the day, so I'll do a super update when I get back! Comment and tell me what you think! Bye Lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx