New Entertainment

HEY GUYS!

I KNOW... YOU'RE ALL HOPING FOR ME TO KEEP UPLOADING... BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW, I AM IN PROCESS WITH THE SECOND BOOK AND I HAVE A GOAL TO COMPLETE SO I CAN PUBLISH IT...

ANYWAYS, I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW, I HAVE JUST UPLOADED A NEW STORY CALLED: PIERCING GREEN EYES. IT'S SO ALL YOU FANS OF ON HOLD OUT THERE CAN ENTERTAIN YOURSELVES WITH ANOTHER BOOK WHILE I UPDATE MY SECOND BOOK....WANNA KNOW ABOUT THE STORY? WELL YOU'RE IN LUCK!

HERE'S THE INTRO!

PIERCING GREEN EYES (look for it on My Works or on Discover)

If you haven't noticed it's the year of 2016 and if you thought that by this year there would be floating cars and technology around every corner and such.... You're completely wrong.... By this year there's only contaminated air, buildings completely burned, destroyed or old, and mutations everywhere, with only a slight percent of humans. By now you might have realized... I'm not normal.

Humans. Are less. Now.

All I can say... Is that Humans, have died down in population in this world.

Humans, just like me, are only the smallest percent of the creatures that live here now.

I am slowly falling into a world filled of contamination and abnormal creatures that were man-made.

There are very few of us now in this apocalyptic era.

The only way we can save Humanity is with a miracle.

But little did I know that one day I would "meet" the miracle that could change my life...

And save Humanity.....