Chapter 4: Awake and Afraid

Hillary's P.O.V. :

I couldn't believe it, Amelia...was kidnapped...in my own face. Did I try to save her? Yes. Did I succeed!? NO!!! I barely did something!?!? God!!?? Jesus Christ! I could have killed the man if it was necessary!!?!

But no, I just stood there like an idiot. Stupid shock! Oh gosh! I'm sorry, Teresa, I'm sorry Frank!!! I promised I'd take care of her!! I failed!!

I was currently in the hall in which it all happened. I fell on my knees and put my hands on the floor to give me support. I started crying. I plan on keep crying.

"AMELIA!!?!?!?!!!!!" I yelled, crying, sobbing and with eyes closed.

I looked at the hour, 9:50pm. She got kidnapped at 8. It took long enough for everything to happen, and we didn't noticed.

Oh Amelia, please forgive me, I hope you're alright, if something happened to you, I'd die!

Amelia's P.O.V. :

I woke up in a clean but dark room.

I looked around for the guy. Nowhere to be seen. I looked at myself, still with clothes on and untouched. I sigh in relief, then noticed...a window.

I was about to stand up when the door flung open. The man; if I could at least see his face, appeared with a glass of milk.

He walked toward me. Ever since he entered my house, he has a hoodie and a mask on. I was still in the bed, so I just scooped backwards until I touched the wall, the bed was on the corner of the room.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you, unless you make me." He said.

He handed me the warm glass of milk, I looked at his mask, a mask in shape of a wolf, with gray color and two holes for the eyes. He nodded for me to take the glass.

Then, I took the glass, and drank desperately, I didn't care if it had poison or whatever, I was too thirsty to care. He patted my back and giggled. I finished the milk and looked at him. He just looked back.

I handed him the glass and he took it happily, he giggled and murmured something that sounded like "you're so cute".

He walked out of the room and before he closed the door he took one last glance at me. He giggled then closed the door. I ran to the door, locked, dang it!

I looked at the window. It wasn't locked. Ha! In your face sucker! I opened the window and carefully got out. Then closed it behind me.

I slid down the roof, watching carefully, calculating each step I make. I carefully slide my feet down and jump off of the roof. When I touched the floor, I hear a crack.

I gasped.

"MY ANKLE!!?!" I yelp and cry out. I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Don't let Him hear you." I thought.

I remained on the floor with my elbows giving me support. I tried escaping army crawling but it hurt.

"Hey yo Mac! Look I found sumthin'!!!" Oh no, those guys again.

The one who talked was Doug, the dumb one on the group. Behind him followed Jamie, Hank the strongest one, Trent the jock, and soon arrived Mac.

"Well, well, well, got lost? Hillary ain't here to save you now. Sweetheart." Mac said raising my chin to look at him. When I looked at him my eyes were filled with pain.

"Leave me alone!" I threatened.

"Aww, Hank look, the poor baby girl wants us to leave what should we do?" Mac said looking at Hank.

I gulped.

"I know what to do. Why don't we make her beg for it?" Hank said.

Oh hell no!

"Ooh, I like that idea. What do ya think?" Mac said still grabbing my chin.

"I don't know how about a -hell no!" I spat.

SMACK!?

Mac slapped me on the face. Ouch!

"Beg you idiot!" Mac yelled. He threw my head to the cement. It hurt like if hell broke lose.

Then Hank came over to me and kicked me in the stomach, then punched me in the face. I miss Hillary.

Suddenly, out of nowhere Mac said: "Beg for mercy you stupid idiot!". Then he joined Hank and started punching. I was already crying so I just gave up.

"Pl-"

"Amelia!!" Somebody screamed.

I was still on the floor, curled in a ball.

I looked behind me. I gasped. I couldn't believe it. Oh my God.

To Be Continued...

(A/N : Hey, hope you enjoyed, please vote, and if you can, comment what do you think will happen next?

Credit to narryfeelsx for letting me use a bit of an idea... ;) bye! )