Chapter 11/12: Mac and I (11)/Sage Roberts (12)

(A/N: You know what guys... I am NOT gonna keep you guys waiting... So, I decided to NOT make chapter 11 all over again, but better than that... I am going to explain what happens, because as I was writing this Author's Note it came back into my head... And all you have to do is read until the end of the chapter and read that Author's Note down below... Now... Enjoy Chapter 12....)

(Warning: The A/N that first appears is the one I made when I first published the chapter... The other one is the one that explains it all....)

CHAPTER 12: SAGE ROBERTS

MAC'S P.O.V. :

After I left Amelia... I went to my room...

I picked up my phone and dialed Sage's number...

~PHONE CONVERSATION~

"Hey, Sage here."

"Um, hey Sage, it's me Mac."

"Oh,hey there Mac, listen since my Dad isn't here I guess he won't notice that I left, but hey, I'm 13 I can do and go wherever I want to without telling him, anyways he won't care. I will be there in 5 minutes since I live close... Wait a second let me check if my Dad's here.......... Nope, not at all. Okay so I'll see you in 5 minutes okay?"

"Okay dude, oh, also, make sure no one is following you... The information I have to tell you is SUPER important.... I'll tell you when you get here.... I'll tell you, but don't say a word to anyone else, Okay?"

"Okay dude, no problem, see ya!"

~END OF PHONE CONVERSATION~

Sage is my best friend.... We never hide secrets... Even if he is 2 years younger than me, he understands me.... He is like a brother to me... I tell him everything, and he does the same to me... He is my only true friend actually, but hey, I don't need anyone else... I trust him with my life...

I laid on my bed...

And waited for Sage to come...

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door...

The front door...

Sage was here....

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.

AMELIA'S P.O.V. :

I was taking a nap...

Until I woke up by a knock on a door... It wasn't the basement's door.

It sounded like from a front door...

I sat on my legs...

Suddenly, I heard a voice.... Mac's voice....

"Hey, you finally arrived, good for you, you brought a bag of clothes with you, listen, um... I was planning on a sleepover and after I would tell you... You know what."

What is it....?

"Okay, no problem, let me put the bag in the guest room, okay?" The mysterious voice said. He sounded like my age.... It was a boy, and his voice sounded so sweet....

.....

WAIT..... WHAT!?!?!?!?

I heard a footsteps passing by, then stopped....

Suddenly the basement door slowly opened.

There was a boy leaning towards the doorframe.....

He was looking at me....