Chapter 7: Truth Starting To Unfold...

PREVIOUSLY ON: ON HOLD...

Amelia's P.O.V. :

"Blake, do you want to be my friend?"

"Wow, do you trust me that quickly?"

I nodded.

"By just saving me, I trust you enough."

"Really?...Well, yes, I'll be your friend."

I flashed a smile.

"Well, can I tell something that I've longed to tell you?" He asked me.

"Yeah, of course, anything..."

"Well, I...I am...I" He was nervous, I could tell.

"It's ok, tell me, spit it out."

"I... I am..."

"I AM YOUR-"

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.

"I AM YOUR FATHER'S BEST FRIEND!"

He said.

I was shocked.

"No no no no no no, NO!?" I yelled filled with anger, sadness, and a pinch of happiness.

"No!? THIS CAN'T BE!? MY PARENTS NEVER MENTIONED YOU!!?!!" I said standing up from the couch we were currently sitting on, and backing away.

"I know they didn't mentioned me!? But I visited, don't you remember?" He said.

Oh my God... I gasped... Holy crap...

*FLASHBACK*

It was going to be a long weekend. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, I was excited because my parents told me a friend of my Dad was coming, so I was the one to open the door.

As I saw him, I noticed he was a tall, skinny teen, with dark brown hair and big blue eyes. I smiled and hugged him. Then I giggled.

"You don't know me and you're already happy to see me..?" He said.

Suddenly Dad came from the kitchen and smiled.

"Oh, hey there Blake, 2 years since I last saw you, you're a whole new man!? Wow, you are already 18 years old, I'm amused at how quickly you've grown up. Um, sorry this is my daughter Amelia, she's a cuddle lover. Haha.." Dad said in a happy tone.

I broke the hug and went to Daddy.

I raised my arms in the air, signaling for him to pick me up.

He just laughed and grabbed me by the waist and spined me around. I kept giggling.

Blake just smiled.

Suddenly, Dad threw me at Blake and I screamed but quickly started laughing, then Blake threw me to Dad and the routine continued until they couldn't stop laughing at how cute I was when I giggled. In the end, I ended up in Blake's arms. He didn't put me down, he just picked me bridal style and ran to the living room, when we got there, he threw me on the couch and we all laughed.

"Hey sweetie, can you leave us for a few seconds...?" Dad asked as soon as he stopped laughing. I nodded. I took one last glance at Blake, he smiled. I smiled back and left.

I kept playing with my dolls next to the living room, I could hear them talking.

"Listen, Blake, I have a feeling that I won't get to see her grow up... So-"

"Frank, listen to me, don't start with that, you'll live till she's 80 at least."

"No, I won't, I'm afraid I won't even live till she's 20..!"

"Frank-"

"Listen, Blake, my daughter already met you and she's looking at you like if you were her second father, so promise me this...promise me if I pass away, or Teresa, or even both of us, you'll take care of her...ok...?"

"Ok, Frank.... I promise..."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I gasped.

A tear left my eye. Then two, then I just broke into tears. I just couldn't handle it.

"Prove it..." I whispered.

"What?"

"PROVE IT!?!!" I yelled looking at him.

He grabbed his mask and took it off with anger.

I gasped at the sight.

The same dark brown hair, and big blue eyes. The same tall, skinny figure.

"How old are you?!"

"25, I meet you at first when you were 3, then 2 years passed and I guess you remembered that time when you were 5. 7 years later I am 25. "

I looked at him, he was sad.

I turned around and ran/limped to the front door.

"Am-AMELIA!!?" He yelled at me. I didn't pay attention.

I just opened the door, stepped out then slammed it shut. I ran/limped to wherever my legs would take me. Suddenly, my foot tripped on a rock. I fell hard to the floor. I broke crying, I can't believe it.... My dad's best friend, kidnapped me...

I just stood there on all fours. Crying.

"I TRUSTED YOU!?!!" I yelled to the floor.

Suddenly, pain shot through my back as I fell flat to the floor again, it was because a foot pushed me to the floor.

"Gaah!!?!!!" I yelled as someone grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pulled it back.

"Ooh hello there love, miss me!?" He said, one hand gripping my hair, and the other grabbing my neck. He switched to sit in front of me, instead of behind me. It was Mac.

His gripped tightened on my neck... I fell unconscious..

I woke up, looked around, I was in a dark, dirty place. I looked at myself, my hands were tied to chains that tied me up high in a wall, but not too high, my feet were tied with a rope. Oh God, I was being kidnapped... AGAIN...

I saw a shadow in a dark corner of the room, it was Mac...

With a whip...

Oh my...here comes pain...

He walked close to me, chuckling. He whipped the floor, making me whimper.

"Oh, dear, I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR A WHOLE DAY OF TORTURE....YOU'RE LIKE MY LAB RAT, I GIVE YOU DIFFERENT EXPERIMENTS... UNTIL YOU NO LONGER BREATHE..." He said in my ear...

You know, now is a good time to say: 'Where are you Blake!!?'.

(A/N: There you have it, a new chapter,comment what you think will happen, vote if you enjoyed this, follow me if you want to! :) and now ON HOLD is on the Popular books . Wow thank you so much to all you readers and to the ones who voted too! to the ones who commented, thank you, you all made my day!!! You make me so special when you say you love this book!!! I wuv you all byeeee!!!! ;) :3 )