Not Update... But Related To It...

Hey guys, smileypanda here..

Anyways, the title gives it away... Not an update...

And I am TERRIBLY SORRY for not updating in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME....

But I have to say, thank you all for the people who still haven't given up on my story, thanks to those who keep commenting because it brings me hope, thank you all for reading... But...

IT.

IS

NOT

OVER.......

I still have to finish the story, but, you see...

I have been hating wattpad for the obvious.... Troubles with the chapters... Technological problems with wattpad.

Although I have most chapters written outside of Wattpad, I had one huge problem involving the chapter 11...

The other chapters after chapter 11 were already written (ask dreamoutloudcaro or gabynic).... But it is hard to explain but i'll give it a try...

A few months ago,which seemed like years....

Just a few weeks after the incident of chapter 13's technical problems...

I had my account on both my phone and iPad. So, when I was using my phone one day, I decided to check on Wattpad. I checked My Works just to make sure I didn't have any other problems.

When I checked them, all of my chapters were doubled.

Demonstration:

-Chapter 1

-Chapter 1

-Chapter 2

-Chapter 2

And so on...

By then, I had up to Chapter 15 which was the last one I updated before this happened...

When I deleted the "fake chapters" I left the phone untouched.

The next morning, I check on My Works again...

This time....

I had only up to Chapter 10..... The ones from Chapter 11-15 had been deleted, and the 'Fake Chapters' disappeared... Turns out it was a glitch from my phone because when the Fake Chapters appeared the day before, I checked my iPad and there was no such thing as DOUBLE chapters....they were just normal.... Anyways... A few weeks before the fake chappies appeared, I copy/pasted them to my iPad's notes outside of Wattpad... But by accident, on chapter 11, I copy/pasted chapter 10 instead... The others were copied with their original chapters... Except chapter 11....

I have tried to remember how it went but... I've done so many, I don't remember at all about THAT SPECIFIC CHAPTER..... I feel so bad right now....

I just want to cry because of my short memory...

Anyways, I just want to say... I Am So Sorry....

Sorry for the long wait, for everything....

And thank you, for reading and I'll try to update.... If I get to remember...

Thank you please...

Comment

Vote

And fan me.. If you want to...

BTW, the story is getting awesome...

SmileyPanda out...

-.-)/