Chapter Nineteen- Is this a private orgy, or can anyone join in?

Chery's Point of View

I woke up with a screaming headache and groaned. Sam shifted underneath me and pulled me closer to his firm chest.

I looked up at him and he smirked.

“Round two?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. When I only smiled in answer he flipped me over quickly so he was straddling me, his little friend pressing into my stomach, already hard.

His still-smirking lips closed down on mine. Sam pinned my arms above my head with one hand, and ran the other through my hair. He nibbled down on my lower lip, but I closed my mouth tighter, teasing him.

He growled possessively and I giggled, giving him the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. He flicked in and out expertly, sending warmth to my tummy, and a little lower. I let a low groan and pulled back.

“You like that, huh?” he asked, smiling as he leant down to my chest, taking my nipple into his hot mouth.

The door burst open.

“Sam, you have to get out of- what the freaking Hell is going on in here!?” Jake cried.

Sam and I both looked at him quietly for a moment.

“Cherry, what the hell are you two doing!?”

I blinked at him. “We’re doing foreplay. We were just getting to the actual sex part, and you rudely burst in,” I said coolly.

“You have a boyfriend!” he spluttered.

“No. I. Don’t.” I growled.

“Theo broke up with you?”

“Yeah.”

“Jesus…”

“Do you mind? We were kind of in the middle of something,” Sam muttered.

“Cherry, why don’t you just go talk to Theo? I’m sure it was just a misunderstanding,” Jake all but whispered.

I snorted. “No. Sam’s a better kisser.”

Sam smirked and brought his lips back to mine again.

“Guys!”

“Jake, go away,” I told him.

He frowned at me, his eyebrows furrowing together. “Whatever.”

“Thought he’d never go, now where were we?” Sam murmured huskily.

I giggled and stroked his chest, letting him work his magic.

“Man, I love your car,” I told Sam as we pulled up to the school.

“She’s gorgeous,” he agreed, grinning over at me. “Cherry, last night….”

“Meant nothing, right?”

He looked shocked for a split second, before he grinned. “Right, it was just some fun.”

“Some fun I’d love to repeat,” I murmured.

“But casually, right? I mean, I don’t do girlfriends.”

“Good, ‘cause I don’t do boyfriends anymore either.”

“Sit with me in Homeroom?”

I smirked and climbed out of his car, following him into the school.

“Sure.”

When we got into homeroom, he pulled me onto his lap at the back of the room. I turned around so I was facing him and kissed his lips roughly.

He slid his hands down to my ass and kissed me back hungrily.

After a minute or two, something slammed down on the desk.

“Mr Lockhart, Miss Parker, perhaps you’d like to have separate seats?” The teacher suggested sternly.

I shrugged. “No thanks, I prefer my seats hard.”

Sam laughed and adjusted his trousers, but you could still see the bulge. I smirked, knowing I’d caused that.

The other kids in the class stared at us, and the teacher looked shocked.

“Miss Parker, that is inappropriate.”

“Yeah, Miss Parker, you bad, bad girl,” Sam whispered huskily in my ear.

“Baby, we both know you love it,” I murmured back.

“Is this a private orgy, or can anyone join in?” Devon, form my Art class, asked grinning.

I looked him up and down. “Well, this one’s Kinda private, but I’m free after school.”

“No, Miss Parker, you are not. You have detention,” the teacher said, glaring at Devon.

Dev just shrugged and picked up something from her desk, tearing it in half.

I giggled as he gave her an innocent look. “Whoops?”

“Detention!” She practically screeched as the bell went out in the hall.

“See you after school, hot stuff,” Devon murmured.

“Dev, you’re in my next class,” I reminded him, rolling my eyes as I slid off Sam’s lap.

“Oh yeah. Can I walk with you?”

I smirked back at Sam. “Nah, think I want some fun between classes,” I told him.

Sam grinned at me. “I’m up for that.”

Dev shrugged. “That’s alright. I’ll have my way with you in Art.”

“Can’t wait,” I promised.

Sam pouted. “I have to share you?”

“Aww, someone looks moody,” I cooed, tapping his nose.

“Not moody, just horny.”

“Baby, we can fix that,” I flirted.

He pushed me against the wall by the door of my first class, and kissed me before I could even react, I ran my hands down his chest as he slid his tongue past my lips and continued to explore every inch of my mouth.

Sam was pushed into me slightly as someone shoved past him roughly.

“Geez, Sam, who’s your latest slut?” Theo scoffed.

Sam turned around to look at him, and Theo gaped at me, a look of horror on his face. We stayed like that for nearly two minutes.

“What?” I finally asked. “Have I got something on my face?”

He dropped his gaze to the floor and rushed into the room.

I shrugged and kissed Sam quickly. “Wait for me after school?”

“Yeah, I have baseball practise anyway. See you at four?”

I grinned. “Definitely.”