The Visit

So my dudes, I have decided to rewrite this book. It is so atrocious  that I have to fix it. I mean I did start writing it like 4 years ago and I have grown as a writer since then. So I will be updating it and trying to use actual writing technics and give more than 4 pages in each chapter. It will also give me something to do. And I am sorry I haven't updated any of my other books yet. I just don't really have the imagination right now to continue writing a new plot. I swear I will get to them though! 

  Please reread it is you would like. If not I completely understand. It will keep the same crazy and random plot line, no matter how awful it is, but it will hopefully be described and written with actual purpose. 

  Anyways, thank you so much for reading this. It really means a lot to me and I never thought 4 years ago that this book would have 68k reads. That just blows my mind. I hope you enjoy my still horrible writing!

  I love you all and please like and comment. I love getting feedback. It makes it much more fun to me! 

xoxo nightgirl2021

(Lane)

The day started like every other one for the teen titans. I wake up to the annoying alarm, blaring right beside me. My eyes squeeze shut not wanting to open, but my ears want my alarm to stop. Finally with a ton of effort and compelling, I roll over and turn off my alarm. The bright green numbers flash at me innocently. 4:45. Yay.

I lay in my warm bed for just a second thinking. My mind races off and I try my best to track it down. It's been going crazy the last few days. I keep having flashbacks to everything I've left behind. I don't regret leaving though. It was my only opinion at the time. I've made a new life for myself. I don't know if one is better or worse though. For in each one I value completely different things.

I sit up in my bed ignoring the ache of my muscles. My schedule has been packed with training, training, and more training as there is nothing happening. The crime rate has been decreasing rapidly. My nerves are tight, ready to spring at any movement in the crimes. So all I am left to do is wait, and I know perfectly well that I suck at that. My workouts and training have been the only thing keeping me manageable. I feel bad for my team though. They have to put up with me no matter my mood which has a tendency to get dark very fast. I guess I learned that from the best.

I make my way to the shower and turn the water on as hot as I can bear. Maybe it will help my muscles relax, or maybe I just need to feel something. I quickly dry off and throw on some of my civvies. I am stuck looking at myself in the mirror. I see my big, bright, shockingly blue eyes contrasted against my dark long ebony hair. My scraggly hair hangs wet around my pale face. I grab my towel and ring out my hair. I spike my hair with gel and put on my domino mask, which conceals my identity, even from my beloved team.

I shake my head and rush out of the bathroom. I make a pit stop at my nightstand, grabbing both my phone and communicator. I glance at the clock one more time, just to see how long I have been brooding. 5:38. Great. Almost an hour. I'm becoming more and more like him. I should really get some help. I chuckle to myself then scurry out of my room.

I stumble down the still dark hallway and make my way into the main living area of the tower. From the end of the hallway I can see the blinding kitchen lights are on and someone is banging around making some breakfast. I know perfectly well who it is. It's always her. She is always there and always happy to see me. Which explains why I've had a crush for what seems like forever now. But she can't know that. It will just put her in danger. Danger against my new and old enemies. She can't be used as leverage against me. She doesn't deserve any pain.