Chapter 16

Mack's POV

"I KNOW I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT I'D LIKE TO, SKIP THE SMALL TALK AND ROMANCE, GIRL, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY SO BABY, CAN WE DANCE?" I sang at the top of my lungs to the radio as Connor groaned and continued to drive to Brittany's house.

Yes, we stalked her Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to get her phone number and then Connor found her address.

She'll be fine with it.

"You really like that song, don't you." Connor said with a smirk as I blushed slightly.

"That's why she was screaming it at the top of her lungs." Marie said and I heard her laugh as I blushed my cheeks becoming a deep shade of red.

"Aw, wittle Mack is blushing." Connor teased pinching one of my cheeks as he pulled into Brittany's house.

"Shut-up." I pouted turning my head away from Connor as he chuckled.

"No, come here wittle Mack." he teased me in a baby voice as he tried to pull me into his lap.

"Connor! Stop it, Connor!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip and off of his lap.

"'Stahp it Connor! Connor stahp it!'" He teased me and I glared at him as he laughed.

"I hate you." I glared at him.

"You love me." he smirked and I glared up at him as he kissed my forehead gently.

"I hate you." I whispered to him with a smirk.

"That's okay, Marie loves me. Right, Marie?" Connor said and he turned to look at Marie.

"Well, that's the problem, Connor. I don't like you." Marie said with a small smirk on her face.

"Fine, I bet Max will like me though." Connor said pouting with a small smirk on his face as he shoved me off of his lap and stepped out of the car and walked up to the door. I opened the car door and joined Connor at the front door. He knocked on the door as he waited for somebody to answer.

"Hi, what may I help you with." I stared at the beautiful lady that stood before me. She had long dark brown hair that was curled in beach waves with dark green eyes that were lined in makeup.

"Uh, I'm here for, Brittany." I said and she looked at Connor.

"And you?" she said looking Connor in the eye seeing as she was about 5' 11" and Connor was about 6' 1".

"I'm here to see Brittany as well." Connor said.

"No boys in her room." Brittany's mom said crossing her arms across her chest.

"I'm gay, so it's okay." Connor said flashing her a smile.

"Fine, just don't do anything to her brother." her mom smirked.

"No promises." Connor said with a wink and she chuckled letting us in.

"My name is Sharon, by the way. I am Brittany's aunt and the scary uncle is Kevin, he's harmless." Sharon smiled and I smiled back at her.

"I'm Mackenzie, or Mack for short, and this is Connor, my older brother." I said and she pressed her lips together looking down at me.

"I think I know what you're here for." she said and I nodded as she pointed down a hallway and past a staircase. "Brittany's room is the only room past the steps." 

"Thank you." I said and she smiled kindly as I walked with Connor down the hall.

"No, Max. Count with me again. One." I heard Brittany's voice.