Chapter 10

Mack's POV

I blinked my eyes open and sat up confused.

Where am I?

I looked to my right ad saw Jai sleeping with his back turned to me. I slipped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me. I looked around and found a closet. I opened the door and stared inside at the few sweatpants and sweatshirts in the closet along with fluffy white towels. I grabbed a few of the towels and walked over to the shower. I turned the water on and was surprised at how quiet the shower was. I stepped in and let the water run down my body and drench my hair. I used Jai's shampoo and conditioner along with his body wash. I finished and turned the water off stepping out as I wrapped the towel around my body and the other one around my hair. I changed back into my clothes and continued to try and dry my hair with only a towel. I finished and pulled my wavy hair to the side. I set the towels in the hamper above the garbage can. I bent down to grab the orange pill bottle in the garbage.

"What's this?" I asked myself in a whisper. I examined the label and my eyes widened at the words I saw.

Bipolar.

Anger Management.

I should have known, I mean he gave me and iPod and then tried to kill me, again. I put the bottle back in the garbage with a slight shudder. The pills were gone, meaning that Jai isn't taking them.

I swallowed slowly as I opened the door a crack to peek out. I watched as Jai paced back and forth in front of Luke and James.

"I knew I shouldn't have untied her." Jai growled.

"Are you sure she isn't in her cell?" James asked and Luke shook his head.

"She's not there, I checked three times." Luke said and my eyes widened.

"I bet she escaped in the middle of the night. She probably already contacted the police." Jai said and I watched as he froze in place. "Beau is going to kill me." he groaned.

"Why am I going to kill you?" Beau asked as he walked into Jai's room and closed the door behind him.

"Um, well, we can't find Mackenzie." Luke started stepping in for his brother.

"What?" Beau growled and I knew it was time for me to come out. I opened the door and walked out quietly. "Was this a joke, because Mack is right there." Beau said pointing at me.

"Yes! It was all a joke and you caught us! Haha." Luke said and Beau looked at him strangely.

"It wasn't funny...." Beau said and just blinked at all of us. Then he turned to James. "Come help me make breakfast." Beau ordered James and the two left the room leaving me alone with Luke and Jai.

"You." Jai growled and pointed at me. I swallowed nervously as Jai advanced and on me making me back up against the wall.

"I-I j-just n-needed t-to t-take a a sh-shower." I whimpered and Jai looked me in the eye.

"Did I say you could?" Jai growled and I shook my head as the tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Jai, please stop." Luke said as he stepped between me and Jai. I held onto Luke's shirt not wanting him to leave me alone with Jai.

"Why, she broke the rules multiple times, I have every right to do whatever I want to her." Jai growled.

"Did anybody ever tell her the rules? Did you ever tell her the rules?" Luke asked and I peeked around Luke to see Jai looking at his feet.

"No." Jai mumbled.

"See, she didn't know she was doing anything wrong." Luke said gently to his brother.