(3) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?

(Okay, if I don't get any feedback to anything on here I am officially gonna stop writing and posting this story on here.!)

[[I wasn't really sure if I should of posted this chapter today, but I figured, what the heck, because I had nothing better to do since it's cold outside today. Haha, well hope you enjoy it, and if you don't or whatever, just post a comment and give me any suggestions or anything you want! ! <3. COMMENT, VOTE, ENJOY!]]

CHAPTER THREE

After he let go of me we just stood there, staring at each other. It didn't seem uncomfortable or anything, either. I looked at his eyes and wondered why they were red, it was like they were GLOWING. Kind of like the color of blood, I thought and instantly pushed the thought away like I was scared of it. After a couple more moments he lifted up one of his hands and wiped away one of the tears. It was just then that I realized I was still crying. I sniffed and looked down to the floor.

Ethan backed away and sat down on my bed again. Phew, good thing I changed my comforter from my Barbie one that my mom made me put on there (uh, ew) to a neon green one that was about the same color as Ethans' eyes were (I mean, before they were red).

"Um, what's with your eyes?" I blurted because it was just starting to feel uncomfortable.

"What?" he said cluelessly.

"Your eyes. . . . they're red. . ."

"Huh?"

"Your eyes!" I pointed to the red lava in his eyes.

He still looked clueless and completely oblivious to the fact that his eyes were blazing red.

"Go look in the mirror," I told him.

"Uh, okay?" He got up and walked toward my dresser with the gihugic mirror on top of it. When he looked at the mirror his eyes widened and he just stared.

"See?" I said.

"Yeah, I see them."

"Why are they like that?"

"I don't know. Do you?" He looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"How am I supposed to know? And how am I supposed to know how in the hell you're alive!"

He turned around and I was so utterly sorry I'd ever said those words when I saw the look on his face that I said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, Kailynn."

"Well . . ., " I said lamely. What else could I have said?

Ethan took a deep breath and let it out after a second.

It was finally sinking in to me that Ethan is alive and that he was REALLY here, and I wasn't dreaming. AND HE WASN'T DEAD! (Well, not my definition of 'dead' because he was moving and breathing and walking and talking.) My legs felt weak so I quickly stumbled a few feet to my bed and fell down onto my side. My face was mostly covered by my long hair, but I put my arms over my face so Ethan couldn't see my face. I must have looked horrible, I mean, it was really REALLY late. Er, early.

Ethan followed me and knelt by the side of the bed.

"Kai," Ethan said. He tried to gently pull my arms away from my face, but I resisted him. He tried a second time, just a little harder and I could sense him getting frustrated. But I was still resisting. Then something happened that really shocked me. Okay, normally when I did this kind of thing he just kind of walked away and gave up, but not this time.

"Kailynn!" I felt his hand go around my arms once more. I felt the tenseness in him. This time he pulled REALLY hard, and I used all of my strength to try and hold my arms firmly in place, but after about a half a second my arms flew out. I didn't know Ethan would have done that, I mean, he never used to force me to do anything. I sat up on the bed and looked at my arms. For a second I couldn't recognize the strange marks on them. But then I did.