[12]My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?

**** Oh my gosh. I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in like, two months. It's because I really didn't have time because of school, and school got let out June 17th, and then I was really busy with things...But not anymore, so yay!(: I'm going to post more often from now on, mhk? I think ... :D

[[LOL, I just looked at my comments and votes. I got 61 votes & 16 comments, LMFAO:D ]] ****

CHAPTER 11

Let me make this short.

The. House. Was. Simply. Awesome.

It was huge. Huger than huge. It has like 13 rooms with equal amounts of bathrooms (the first bathroom I saw was still the awesomest, though). There's two living rooms (who needs two living rooms?), a kitchen (seriously, it was very high-tech and super-clean), an arcade (I'm really going to have to visit sometime and play some of those games....), a room with a pool (it was a humungous pool, by the way, there was even a hot tub), a really big balcony facing the backyard (which was so beautiful), and then there was a roof hang-out spot which had a(nother) pool. It also had a basement, but Johnny said it was really dirty or something and we didn't check it out, though it made me curious to see what was down there.

The roof was the last place we checked out, and where we met with Demarkis. It took us like two hours to take the tour of the house (what with me screaming that it was huge and awesome), so the sun was gone and the moon was coming up. No need to worry about my vampire boyfriend getting burnt up.

We walked as a group to where Demarkis was sitting on a bar-stool thing next to a bar-type thing. (I'm really not all that good at explaining things, or know what their names are.)

There were four other chairs next to him so it was perfect for all of us to sit down. It was weird for me to be out by the pool when there's no sun out. I sat closest to Demarkis, then Ethan beside me, then Austie, then Johnny. Demarkis didn't really pay attention to all of us sitting down, but I knew he knew we were there. He's a vampire. Duh.

I shook hands with Demarkis and introduced myself. Even though I probably didn't have to since Demarkis could probably read my mind.... I don't even know.

"Ethan talks about you nearly constantly," he said.

I looked over at Ethan and smiled. He smiled back and then looked embarrassed. Aww!

Then Demarkis had to reach over to Austie and shake her hand and stuff.

Demarkis bent down a little to whisper to Austie, "You two make a cute couple." Then he winked.

Austie looked around. "What?...Oh." She noticed that Demarkis was talking about Johnny. She giggled and said, "We're not a couple."

"Not yet. But soon maybe?"

"I guess... Wait, how did you know....?"

"You guys just act... What do you say these days? Flirty? Yes, I think that's it. And ... Also I read your guys's minds. You like each other."

Then there was just silence in which Austie and Johnny both looked very embarrassed.

"Awkward!" I said and everyone but Demarkis laughed. He just smiled. He doesn't seem very much like the laughing type, anyways.

"So what are we here to talk about, exactly? I don't even know yet," Austie said.

"Well, we are here to talk about the powers that Ethan has been gifted with lately."

"Oh. Kay .... So, when do we start?" I asked.

"Now."

"Like, now, now? Because we're not really talking about it. We're talking about talking about it...."