(6)My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?

Well, yeah, here's chapter six.

Happy Easter, BTW;D.

I started this early yesterday because I knew I wouldn't have a lot of time today, so I just finished it today.

So, uh, yep.

Comment, Rate, Become A Fan. :D

Here ya go[[[]]]

**

CHAPTER SIX:

I woke up when I felt water being poured on my head.

"What the hell!?" I screamed. I looked around and realized that I was at home on the couch and Austie was bending over me with an empty cup over my head. "What the hell!?" I repeated. She did NOT just pour that cup of freezing water on my head. Does she WANT to get hit? Apparently.

"Sorry, but you needed to get up."

"Why!?"

"I don't know. . . I wanted to see if it worked."

"Really, Austie? REALLY?"

"Yes, really. And it worked!" She smiled and held up the cup.

"Go get me a towel," I told her and she went into the kitchen and grabbed one off the sink.

I guess my mom went to work, because she's apparently not here. She gets off work at 10 and usually gets home at around 10: 30. That reminds me . . . what time is it? I looked at the clock that was above the living room TV and saw that it was only 7. She just HAD to wake me up, didn't she? Jeez.

I wiped off my face, neck, and shoulders. Then I dried out my hair a little. I was starving because I didn't eat any lunch or dinner so I went into the kitchen and made some rice. I like rice.

"So . . . are you spending the night?" I asked.

"Amanda said I could since she wanted to be alone because she had to get three stitches on her hand."

"Oh. . . ouch. What did she cut herself on?" I had to ask.

"Well, we were looking at a lamp and she accidentally dropped the bottle of shampoo on the floor, which made the whole rack thingie shake and a lamp fell and broke into pieces and I guess one landed on one of the shelves and Amanda jumped and then tripped over her own two feet and she reached out on the shelf and she cut her hand."

"Oh . . . great. And I'm just about to eat." I said trying to hold back a smile.

"It's not funny!"

"She's a clutz. It is funny."

"Okay, just a little bit."

"Did you see that guy puking?"

"Yeah, that was hilarious. I saw one of the employee's trying to help him and he was so embarrassed!" We both started to crack up. We know it's mean, but it's still funny.

"Yep, and since I was talking to Eth--" I started and then quickly shut myself up. SHUT UP! What the hell did I have to open my mouth?

"Who?"

"No one." I answered a little TOO quickly.

"Are you sure? Because I could have sworn you were about to say Eth . . . an." She

ooked at me curiously.

"Psh! No! Why would I say that! Psh! NO." I wondered if I should tell her. I mean, she's been my best friend since third grade and I see her basically every day. We tell each other everything, no matter how big of a secret, or how dangerous it was, or even if it means we would get in trouble or if it's really important not to tell ANYONE.