(7)My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?

**Well, here's chapter ... uh, seven ;D.

Please COMMENT.

And VOTE.

And BECOME A FAN.

It really means a lot to me!

:P**

CHAPTER SEVEN:

I tried to mentally close my eyes, but they wouldn't. I was forced to see the unsuspecting hobo sitting there about to get killed by my boyfriend. The hobos' eyes opened.

All of a sudden the scene changed and Ethan was standing like ten feet from the guy. "What the hell was I about to do!?" he yelled.

Demarkis looked at Ethan and then back to the hobo. "We should leave," he said.

"What's happening?" the hobo mumbled.

"Hold on. One sec." Demarkis leaned down and looked the homeless guy in the eyes. "Forget everything that has happened tonight," Demarkis said calmly. They kept staring into each others eyes. All Ethan did was stare at them, didn't even move. I could hear cars off in the distance. Well, Ethan heard them, but I was Ethan, so . . . yeah.

Then mans eyes closed and he fell back down on the ground, asleep. "Come on." Demarkis motioned for Ethan to follow him as he started walking out of the alley (at a vampire speed, I might add) and Ethan followed, just a little slower.

"What is wrong with me? I was going to kill that guy! Why didn't you try and stop me?! You know I never wanted to kill him!" Ethan was going on and on. He was really upset.

"What is wrong with you? You are a vampire. Yes, you might have been going to kill that guy. But you didn't. I didn't try and stop you because it was your choice there. And I didn't know that you did not want to kill him. You obviously did, since you are a vampire, but you are a new vampire, so it may be harder than normal to resist the urge to drink human blood. It gets easier as you are around humans longer."

A thought occured to me. Did Ethan want to kill me? Or at least drink my blood? No, he's Ethan. He loves me. He wouldn't do anything to purposely harm me. But, then again, he's a vampire. I couldn't stop him anyways. Then I decided that if I ever was going to die, the best way to go was probably being killed by a vampire. That would be exciting. Oh! What the hell am I thinking?! All right, Kailynn, back to the conversation.

Ethan and Demarkis were now on a well-lit road where there were a few cars going by. He could hear people talking inside the cars about random things. Heard the radio, movies, pets. Basically everything. "Am I supposed to hear this much? I have a headache."

"Yes."

"Oh. How old are you?"

"I will be . . . 316 in seventeen days."

"Whoah. Do vampires age?"

"Depends."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you become a vampire Tracker, like me, who changes humans into vampires, then you go through this ceremony and they put this type of spell over you and you will live forever without aging, until someone kills you. Or you kill yourself."

"Why would you kill yourself?"

"The vampire life-style can be a lonely and depressing one."

"But will I age?"

"You will if you don't turn into a Tracker. Which you probably won't. You have to go through years and years of training. Sometimes humans train before they are vampires. Because they want to be."