a fight, and a kiss

, I slapped him across the face and kicked him in the groin, I turned around and began walking when I heard foot steps running behind me, I turned just in time to see four more guys running at me, the first one ran straight into me, and I fell over, my head hit the pavement and my head rung with pain, the boy then began to rip of my clothing, shit, they ripped my shirt and pulled my hair, until a door opened and I heard shouting, the boys ran of, and I heard people running towards me, I stood up, my hair a mess my bra clearly visible and my jeans ripped at the seems, I stared at the men now walking towards me preparing to fight, I kicked the first in the leg but he fell on me, I struggled and pushed him of, I stood hands by my sides in fists with blood trailing down my lip, the rest of the men had stopped coming closer now, I looked at their faces, shit, I said as I realised that it was the band, I looked at the man no on the ground, slowly standing up and backing away, I fell to the ground, I had blown it, hit CC, what, why had I hit CC for Christ’s sake, I curled up in a ball, waiting for them to leave, to run away from me, to call the police anything, but no-one moved, I looked up tears in my eyes, Andy was approaching me, he picked me up and carried me into the building that had just exited, I was placed on a sofa in the corner of a room, and left while Andy went to check on CC, oh god, I had hurt him, shit, I curled up in a ball, and cried, eventually shutting my eyes and sleeping.

I woke up on the bus but it was still dark, I got up and ran to CCs bunk, seeing him lying in the corner, I quickly jumped into the bunk and tapped him on the shoulder, he woke up and turned, this bunk was way to small for two people, I moved closer to him until I was looking at his chest, he wrapped his arms around me , “I’m so sorry” I whispered “its okay, but you really owe me now, hmm how can you pay me back?” he began tickling and I screamed with laughter, he stopped, the rest of the bus were still asleep, we waited to see ifi’d woken anybody up, “well that’s not practical, hmm, I know!” he said, I moved back a little scared by the excitement in his voice, “we have to go to an awards ceremony tomorrow night, Andy and Juliet will be going together, Ash will defiantly have a date, Ellas back in England so Jake will be alone but he wont mind and sammi is coming down to be with Jinxx, so you … have to be my date!” “What?” I said moving backwards and almost falling of the bed, but CCs arms kept me there, “okay” I said, hiding my excitement, hmm “will you be wearing a tux?” “unfortunately yes, everyone is dressing up so I have to wear a tux, which reminds me, he pushed me out of bed and then climbed down after me “you’re lucky I didn’t land on my ass, mister” I laughed and he bolted away into the back room, I followed, looking back to see Juliet and Andy’s heads peeping out of a bunk, I simply turned around and kept walking, I walked into the back room and shut the door, sitting on a sofa, CC got something out of his closet and threw it at me, I caught it and then let it slide through my fingers onto the floor, it was the dress, tears ran down my face, I couldn’t believe him, he bought it, I was horrified but happy at the same time,  CC bounded over to me and jumped onto my lap, “you’ve got to wear it, you owe me” he said leaning in and kissing my neck, he didn’t move, he made his way up my neck, tracing my chin with his nose before kissing me on the lips, I gasped, reaching up and entwining my fingers in his hair, he put his hand on my waist and lifted me so that I was underneath him, lying down on the couch, he started kissing me again and I pulled his head down onto mine, I breathed and bit his tongue pulling it into my mouth, he chuckled and continued to kiss me. There was a knock on the door; I froze, “umm, yeah?”I said breathlessly, “can I come in its Jake I need to get something, “um yeah sure one second” he chuckled and I wormed my way out from underneath CC, I got up and opened the door, Jake walked in and moved to the closet at the back, I sat there breathless, hoping that Jake wouldn’t notice CC who was lying face down in the sofa, “is he okay?”I snapped up “oh yeah, I just gave him a shock, sort of, um, jumped on him”, Jake laughed “’course you did” he said as he left the room, shutting the door, I moved over to CC and tapped him on the shoulder, “umm, you okay?” I asked, he suddenly sat up bringing his lips to mine, I sighed, and leant in. we stayed in the room for about ten minutes just hugging, when we sat up I laughed hysterically for 5 minutes, CC joined in, kissing me softly on the lips, before getting up and walking out, I stayed there for a while, just sitting there, breathing.