the concert

he saw me and ran over to me, I hugged him immediately, nuzzling my head into his neck, I said sorry over and over, and I was, I moved my head to his shoulder, and he told me that we should go, they were all done shopping and needed to get ready, I smiled and we walked, over to the stairs, but I dragged him into a waiting lift and then clung on to him for dear life, to be honest I just wanted an excuse to hug him, I breathed in and out, as the lift travelled down, he hugged me back and stroked my hair, I smiled into his neck, “umm, its over” CC said a tad embarrassed, there were people outside the lift staring at us, waiting for us to leave, I let go , sorry, I walked out of the elevator and found the gang looking around whistling, looking everywhere but at us, they had clearly seen, CC laughed and said “stop being such perverts, she’s scared of lifts” I blushed and they all laughed, “aww” said Jake, sweeping me up into his arms, “did the mean man make you get in the lift, aww he’s suck a dick” he crooned and I laughed swatting him away, he let me go and we all walked out laughing, “back on the bus” screamed Ashley like a teacher hurrying small children back onto the coach after a school trip, I laughed and stepped onto the bus, but I tripped on the last step and fell on my face, “ouch” I yelled, and hands lifted me up, “god you’re a klutz” Ashley said, as I sat on the sofa laughing.

Later that night, the boys had started to get ready for the concert and I had decided to stand in the audience, I wanted to se them perform, I got ready letting juliet do my makeup and put on a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans as well as a black rose in my hair, I put on my red converse and went to sit with the boys as they got ready, I sat on the sofa in the back of the bus and picked up a news paper, I read the front story, ignoring the conversations around me, once every one was done we went inside, I listened to the sound check and then went to the front of the arena once the crowd started to come in, I moved to the front of the stage and rested my arms on the railing, I looked around as everyon