shopping!

I woke and got up, walked to the bathroom and shut the door, I washed the makeup from my face and had a shower, I knew that everyone else was up as I heard them walking around as I dried and styled my hair just like juliet had told me, I laughed then realised I didn’t have any clothes, “juliet?” I called “yeah” came the distant response “I don’t have any clothes” I heard several voices laughing, and juliet running over, “okay, one sec” she knocked on the door and handed me some clothes through the tiny crack I had made, I wouldn’t let any of the boys see me In just a towel. I changed into the denim skirt and tights and tight grey shirt with a logo that I didn’t recognise on the front and my old bright red converse, I smiled at my self and left the bathroom , I didn’t dare try make up, I knew id only fail, I walked over to the sofa and sat down next to Jinxx, “what’s going on today?” I asked to the general area, “well” Andy said “we have an interview in about 2 hours and then we have a show at 7 so we have quite a lot of time left seeing as its only ten, hmm, I reckon we should go shopping, maybe India would like a few of her own clothes, she’s starting to look like a mini juliet!” I blushed and nodded, juliet humphed and said that she though I looked very nice, “I think so to, I just prefer baggy clothes” I said, I looked down at my thin frame and sighed.

It took the boys just about 1 hour to get ready for the interview and then we had to drive there, we got to the studio about 10 minutes before it was meant to start, I sat on a green couch in the corner, far away from the camera, and juliet sat with me, I felt her gaze drilling into my back, “what?” I said after a minute “hmm, how was your, umm, evening?” I took a while until I understood, I blushed and said that it was very nice, still looking at the floor “uhuh, so nothing happened?” no I almost shouted, then “no, of course not, I do- I don’t feel that way!” I said quietly, “could’ve fooled me, the way you guys flirt, the whole world probably knows!” “Well then the world is wrong” I said frustrated, watching the camera crew set up. The interview went on for ages and then finally the guy signed of, I hadn’t been paying much attention, just thinking about last night and the concert to come, I wondered if I’d have to stay behind.

“Okay were done now, there’s a shopping mall about 15 minutes away from here so lets get going!” Andy said,

(short chapter i know, but im just uploading the next one, thanks)