Chapter 2: This feeling

You finally made it to the Crepypasta world in about 2 or 3 minutes of being in the portal. "Can I open my eyes now?" You asked jokingly. "Yes Child". Slenderman said. You arrived at a mansion. it was very big and well... looked kind of old. It seemed to be one of those Victorian mansions. "Wow!" You said as you walked to get a better view. "Thank you! It took years to build". Slenderman said                  blushing. "You built this?" You asked amazed at how he built this. "Yes, Only because I didn't want to be a street hobo". You giggled at how funny he was being. He opened                                             the door and you looked around. you didn't see anybody and started to get worried. "D-do you live alone?" you asked curious. "No, the others must be upstairs, I'll get them". THEM? You thought. You sat on the couch awkwardly, not wanting to get hurt by any of them. you heard a male's voice groan, then a bunch of creepypasta's walk down-stairs. "Guys, this is (y/n)". Slenderman  A little girl With beautiful green eyes and brown hair went up to you. "Hi! I'm Sally! This is Charlie". She said pointing to what she was holding. "You look so pretty!" You said hugging her. She giggled and walked away. You looked up to meet a guy with no eyes and a blue-mask. you flinched a little. "Its okay, don't be sca-" A guy with a white hoodie threw him into the wall. He was unapeeling. His eyes were filled with rage, he was covered in blood. but worst of all, that smile. Oh, you will never forget that smile. How it stretched from ear to ear, how it was bloody. you backed away from him. you started to run, hoping he wouldn't follow you. But he did, you were running in circles and tripped on The man's foot. "What the Fu-." You saw Sally right in front of you." Fudgecakes. What the fudgecakes" You said trying to cover up what you were going to say. "BREAK IT UP!". Said a boy with blond hair and a green hat. He looked like he was dressed from Zelda. "Whats a pretty lady like you doing here?" He asked helping you up. your cheeks started turning a bright red like you painted them with red lipstick. "I found her, BEN". Said Slenderman picking him up. "Your names Ben?" You asked. "Well, no duh!". you turned to meet that same man with the SAME crazy smile. "OKAY, THIS FIRST MEETING IS RUINED". Slenderman said jokingly. You started laughing and so did everyone else. "okay, I'll make this fast". Said slenderman. "The people who live here are Laughing jack, Sally, Ben Drownded,  Smile Dog, Masky and Hoodie, Eyeless Jack, Jane the killer,  Splendorman , and myself". The man with the smile coughed on purpous "You forgot me?". slenderman facepalmed. "Oh yeah, that's Jeff." You started laughing. "(y/n), Why don't you see your room?" slenderman asked. You walked upstairs and saw an empty room. It had a victorian bed, a padio, a window, a closet and a nightstand. You were so impressed by how beautiful it all was. You walked back downstairs to hear them talking. You didn't interrupt, you just listened. "shes pretty". Ben said. "I think I fell in love". Ben said. "Anyone else agree?" "Agreed!". Everyone said exept Slenderman, Sally (obviously XD) and Jeff. you could understand Sally and Slenderman, But why Jeff? You were a little hurt inside. "I have to ask her something". Said Ben getting up. You RAN, and I mean RAN to your room and pretended to read a book. Ben showed up. "Hey!" You said pretending you were shocked. "Will you...". You were kind of shocked What was he going to say!?