chapter 11:huh?

Oh no, did I get her mad?' You thought. She slowly walked towards you and smiled. "It's okay sweetie, Jeff no more detention."

You let out a breathe of relieve and the bell rang. "That was short." You mumbled. You took your bags and walked outside. You got tired and you teleported home. HUH? Slenderman saw you and dropped his book. "Did you just...?" "I did." You answered.

Your eyes were wide with excitement. the others got there. "(y/n), How did you dew that?" Sally asked tugging your skirt. "I know why." Slenderman answered very confidently. "When she was sleeping, I."

hesitated for a moment "Gave her some of my magic." Everyones mouths dropped, kind of like what you would see on gossip tv. "It's okay Slenderman! It's cool!." You answered wild with joy.

You had always wanted super powers ever since you watched Teen Titian's. you walked upstairs

~(Jeff's pov)~

What? Just like Slenderman? great, just great. I searched in my glistening hoodie pocket for my knife

Da heck? It's no-. Wait! (y/n) took it. "I'll uh, be Right back." I shouted as I walked into (y/n's) room. YES!

She wasn't there. I began searching her draws. Just then, she walked in. I turned around to see a mad, (y/n)

"GET OUT!." She yelled. Wait, was she hiding something? I held out my hand as a confused expression wiped across her face.

"Give. me. my. knife." I said as my voice was coming and going in a low whisper.

She handed me it. "I was practicing." "Whatever." You walked out.

~(YOUR POV)~ 

Was he mad? Who knows. I'm just glad to finally go to sleep. You crawled into bed and went to sleep fastly.

You drempt of killing jeff. ah, good dream. You felt guilt build up inside you. huh? you shouldn't feel bad!

He's a jerk! Do you maybe, have feelings for him?